..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 ( problem with save state)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering, when i load the game from save states, after a while ingame FPS is dropped. This bug happened with all games. More often i loading from save states, more FPS will be dropped. Then i need restart Pcsx2 for good ingame speed. There are any solution?

Pcsx2 r-1726
Gsdx 1650 SSE 4.1
Maybe if you use lilypad (same version) for both controllers and also if you use f1 and f3 for loading and saving this won't happen again.IF you already do as i say,then i can't help you.

[Edit]pcsx2 r-1726 (i think that's not a public beta.r 1736 was a public one.maybe this one has this bug.did you try with the stable version?)
I already used LilyPad same version (r1681) for both controllers. Ok then, i`ll try latest r-1726 and 1888.
It`s a Gsdx bug. Solved with older version of Gsdx - 1322 (MSVC 15.00,SSE4.1) 0.1.15.
do you use the msaa option in the gsdx.ini?
I have no found mssa option in gsdx.ini

[Settings]
ModeWidth=0
ModeHeight=0
ModeRefreshRate=0
Renderer=0
Interlace=0
AspectRatio=1
windowed=0
filter=1
paltex=0
vsync=0
logz=1
fba=1
aa1=0
blur=0
nativeres=0
resx=1280
resy=1024
swthreads=1
then it's ok, the r1650 is known to have some issues, a memoryleak when using msaa with gsdx is just one of them. already tried one of the latest svn revisions of gsdx?