..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [LIST] Games that don't need a strong CPU to emulate!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
the only dual core 2,4 i found after some checking its that and its above 1350

[attachment=23639]
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 @ 1.8GHz

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Grim Grimoire
Phantom Brave
Grandia 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Capcom Fighting Jam
Makai Kingdom
Capcom vs SNK 2
Metal Slug Anthology
Kingdom Hearts (It's been mentioned before but not on the list for some reason Tongue)
thank you for that shadow lady!
@the last post on the second last page: that pentium is pentium D not a core 2 duo, i know that guy from dolphin forums so i didn't doubt his list.

@the dude with e2220: Gungrave? well, altho your processor isn't high-end, i still don't think it should be in the list. it's got ~1400 points, so i dunno, maybe low-enders need to verify that? if anyone has the game.
Though I don't have any proof Monster Hunter 2 ran very good on my friends p4 3.5ghz and 8400gs
i was wondering if my backup PC can play these games

(ANY dual or single core processor out of the ones that work with pcsx2, any VGA card supported)

Disgaea
Disgaea 2
ArTonelico games
Atelier series
Mana Khemia

my PC is
Windows XP sp3
Pentium 4 @2 ghz
512MB of RAM
Radeon 9250 @ 128mb

i think the graphics card is too low but i can get an Inno3D Geforce FX 5500 if it can play these game in a considerable FPS even with this CPU
Both your CPU and GPU(video card) are not capable with PCSX2,of course it can run but slow like hell.Better upgrade a cheap Dual Core or 2 Duo around 2.4GHz(50-100$) and any cheap gfxcard can support Directx10 (20-100$) like Nvidia 8400GS for 20$
i already have a good PC but i was wondering if this backup PC can run it. And it says there that it can run on single core processors and any graphics card
No... it says "any VGA card supported". Unfortunately the 9250 doesn't have support for Pixel Shaders 2.0 which is the minimum required for PCSX2.
(05-17-2010, 03:54 PM)wiiandps2 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I better add some youtube link(Some games have already in the list) .Sorry for making you busy @GundamQuatro but the list must arrange A->Z
Note: Fraps will slowdown performance 50%,so the video I recorded only 50% of real speed(record without any speed hack,speed hack will make game even slower when recording)

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Youtube

Contra Shattered Soldier Youtube

Samurai Spirits Rokuban Shoubu Youtube

Chobits Chii Dake no Hito Youtube

DragonBall Z infinite world Youtube

Ueki No Housoku Youtube

Gradius 5 Youtube

Soul Calibur 3 Youtube

Contra RemakeYoutube

School Rumble Ni Gakki Youtube

7 BladeYoutube

Fate Unlimited Code Youtube

Kessen 3Youtube

One Piece Grand Adventure Youtube

Samurai Warriors 2 Empires(use lowest resolution->fullspeed)
Youtube

Shinobido Way of The Ninja Youtube

Edit: You could remake the video if you want @GundamQuatro since you have 8600GT

(05-17-2010, 08:06 PM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]i can remake the videos of the games i have Tongue
i'll sort things A-Z by week-end. Don't have much time in my hand.

Hope you don't forget .Please add it
the youtube links aren't necessary. Tongue
no, i haven't forgotten. lol

EDIT: EVERYTHING in Alphabetical order now!!! Laugh
don't thank me. i was too lazy to do it myself. you should thank the ALPHABETIZER Tongue
this is not and advert. Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22