..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DBZ Infinte World speed problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the NTSC version of Dragon Ball Z Infinite World (it' an ISO), and I get from 45 to 50 fps in battles without speed hacks. I use the latest beta: 0.9.7 3113.
Gsdx SSE 4.1 settings:
-Internal res: 1440x1080.
-Direct3D 10/11 Hardware.
-Texture filtering checked.
-8-bit textures unchecked.
The rest of the emulator settings are the default ones.
¿Is that speed normal with my system specs? I'm asking this because I can play DBZ Sparking Meteor! at 70-80 fps, and KH, KH2, FFX, FFXII, Shadow of the Colossus, Tales of the Abyss, etc at full speed without problems.
In fact, there is a post in the forum where a guy obtains a lot of fps: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...d#pid94484
Thanks for listening to me Smile
You probably need to set a lower internal res, try something like 800x600 and see if your FPS improve.
I've just tried with native resolution, and it's almost the same. I only gain 1 or 2 fps, or even no one. I think it's because of my CPU speed, but it's strange because other people with similar specs obtain solid 60 fps...
put both clamps to NONE (in the first 2 tabs in emulation settings) and use speedhacks.
(05-31-2010, 01:23 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]put both clamps to NONE (in the first 2 tabs in emulation settings) and use speedhacks.

I've done that now and it works for some simple scenarios, like the time chamber or archipielago. In that places I get 55-60 fps. I knew i could get more fps with speedhacks, but I don't like them because they make cutscenes to play in slow motion and there are errors sometimes XDDDD. Oh, I must say I disabled desktop composition to speed up the emulator.
Well, thanks for the help.
about the speedhacks,you can set the cycle rate to 1.5x without having any fmv issues just try it