..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX-2 dont look well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello my problem is this, when I play FFX-2, everything looks and runs well until you start playing and have control over Yuna, the whole scene looks as if parts were missing.
[Image: ffx2fix1.th.jpg]

I saw in many forums that this is Emulator problem and there are plugins that bring solved the problem but when I put the box active and hack NLOOP nothing changes in the game, if anyone knows please tell me how to fix it.
My pc has a Phenom II X4 2.6, 512 MB GDDR3 ATI HD4670 and 4GB ram.
Thanks beforehand.
Either run the game with "file > run cd/dvd" or try the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
(06-09-2010, 02:15 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Either run the game with "file > run cd/dvd" or try the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
I do it that way, and i cant configure the beta version for work, does have a guide for configure or something???
Do you have a problem with the beta in default settings?

Most of the settings are the same to the old betas and stable, they're just on different places now.
what's your problem when you're trying to configure it ?
When I install and run the game throws me errors in the creation of folders, as in the memory card, telling me that I have denied access, the truth I have no idea if I am installing it good or not
right click ->run as admin on pcsx2.exe
and make sure you put your pcsx2 dir in a folder free of access rights (i.e my documents)
(06-09-2010, 08:08 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]right click ->run as admin on pcsx2.exe
and make sure you put your pcsx2 dir in a folder free of access rights (i.e my documents)
Thanks, that solved all my problems with the configuration and the look of the game, now any advice for speed a little this game?
set gsdx internal res to native, use some speedhacks 1 by 1 (not all at the same time), set both clamp modes to none, and disable allow 8-bit textures
That should give you best speed (except in FMVs, but there's nothing you can do about it)
if you're using MicroVU be sure you have the one that warns about black boxes off, that's likely the cause
Pages: 1 2 3