..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [FATAL FRAME] It's so hard to take pictures of the ghosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm new here, i also got the same problem with my Fatal Frame
(06-11-2011, 07:53 PM)souravstar Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna Mention 1 new thing I found that with Logarithm Z enabled this problem doesn't occur even in Hardware mode. But everytime I restart emulator or just the game, the logarithm Z option is greyed out so I have to select DirectX10->Ok then again select DirectX9 and then Logarithm Z becomes selectable again, IDK why. So please for next time someone asks about this, remember this solution too. Hope this helps somebody ^ ^
I've tried this and it indeed enables the logarithm Z, but it still not working if i use hardware mode, and with software mode i am stuck with slow motion =="
using dx10 speed up the progress but only slightly (software mode).
anything else i must do?
(06-12-2011, 03:08 AM)ecchiless Wrote: [ -> ]u can change ur ini, in that way no more deactive-active ^^
how can i change the ini?

Thx b4
Since this isn't implemented at all for hardware mode logz should make no difference. (It isn't so very hard to implement, I'll get round to it some time soon.)
(07-20-2011, 07:50 PM)onimmusha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new here, i also got the same problem with my Fatal Frame
I've tried this and it indeed enables the logarithm Z, but it still not working if i use hardware mode, and with software mode i am stuck with slow motion =="
using dx10 speed up the progress but only slightly (software mode).
anything else i must do?
how can i change the ini?

Thx b4

Well, it worked for me before and even finished playing FF1 but now I wanna play this again and can't solve this problem. Logarithm Z solution still works but ghost are not visible. I mean I can shoot them like normally but can't see them.
Lots of Fatal Frame posts coming up. Did something happen in a recent revision?

Refraction mentioned something about fixing a bug recently.
No, it's the same guy reviving year old threads.
Ok solved, Using latest PCSX2 version, with DirectX9 (Without Logarithm Z)
Pages: 1 2