..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Valkyrie Profile 2 [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Rofl, this is entirely my fault Laugh
I've left a special change in the shader files in, so the gsdx.dll looks for 'fxfile.fx' in the pcsx2 dir.
hi,
i just finished valkyrie profile 2 undub version with your hack and it s perfect (exept some forest level) =)
thanks
can someone upload a SSSE3 version of that patch so I can start playing this game? since it seems to work for everyone

GSdx is the ONLY thing that refuses to compile for me
Just use the SSE2 one, SSSE3 over SSE2 is a very minimal speed increase (if any, depends if the game uses the SSSE3 optimized functions or not)
SSE2 GSdx works but SSSE3 doesn't? cause I can't compile GSdx at all
# Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6 / Beta 1474
# Cpu: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS, Frame Limited
# Game Fixes: VU Add Hack
# Plugins used: GSdx 890 / 1584
# Cpu: eerec VU0rec VU1rec MTGS on
# Description: The screen shakes all the time , and only games who need 'VU Add Hack' (Valkyrie Profile 2 & Star Ocean 3)

can help me ?
F7 till it sorts for you (I forget which it was for me)
(08-10-2009, 08:15 PM)Amnomade Wrote: [ -> ]# Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6 / Beta 1474
# Cpu: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS, Frame Limited
# Game Fixes: VU Add Hack
# Plugins used: GSdx 890 / 1584
# Cpu: eerec VU0rec VU1rec MTGS on
# Description: The screen shakes all the time , and only games who need 'VU Add Hack' (Valkyrie Profile 2 & Star Ocean 3)

can help me ?
it s not a bug,
it s because vp2 doesnt enable progressive mode by default : you have to hold cross+triangle while starting the game to enable progressive mode and no more shaking and cleaner image than in 480i
thx,
hold cross+triangle do nothing for me
but I change the Interlacint to Bob tff(use blend if shaking) ^^ and now it's perfect.
And I gain 15fps.
Saiki
Link to SSE2 version in the PM. Note that it includes fixes of red artifacts in the forest as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14