..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rogue Galaxy Lock up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after the boss fight with SEED there's a cutscene. After the cutsene the screen remains black and in the logs this is displayed:

(EE pc:003A0784) TLB Miss, addr=0x4 [load]
(EE pc:003F5DB4) TLB Miss, addr=0x2 [load]
(EE pc:003F5DC0) TLB Miss, addr=0xc [load]

I'm playing on an ISO copy from the original I have. I erased the old ISO and cleaned the disc, and then re-ripped it but no avail.

Someone here said that it might be a dual-layered DVD problem but I don't see how this game is on a dual-layers DVD since it's only 3.14 GB big.

I'm running on the latest build 0.9.8. All the settings are at default except for the speed hacks. I'll be posting a screenshot.

These are my specs:
AMD Phenom II x4 940 Overclocked to 3.5GHz
Ati Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5
4 GB Ram DDR2 800
By the way, the game has been running fine up until that point in the game. Thanks in advance for the help Smile
Update: I tried build 0.9.9.4962 (svn) and no change :/
P.S. I didn't have this freezing problem on my original PS2. It appears that this game has that notorious porblem with some PS2s and my DVD drive is capable of reading dual-layered DVDs
maxed out all the speedhacks can break game!! try minimize it and see what happens.

and

if you have an exisiting cheat pnach disable it!!
The new build I just downloaded ran the game at completely default settings, so no speed hacks were used. Unfortunately no change at all.
there is something to do w/ that game disc can we see it on photo if it's exposed,crack,scratches,etc.
Ok let me find my camera. BTW I just played the final chapter on my ps2 and it works fine....weird.

I couldn't find my normal camera but I used my phone. Hopefully it's enough.

I used DVD Dr. to clean and buff out any scratches. it works fine on my ps2. just not on PCSX2 at that certain point in the game.
*next time put date/time and your username in a piece a paper to avoid stolen photos that came from you.
*have you try the old/current pcsx2 official versions? 0.9.6 and r4600?? rather than SVNs
(11-14-2011, 08:15 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]*next time put date/time and your username in a piece a paper to avoid stolen photos that came from you.
*have you try the old/current pcsx2 official versions? 0.9.6 and r4600?? rather than SVNs

Ok thanks for the heads up. How to I put the date/time/and username on them. Do I change their name to that?

In my first post I ran under the official 0.9.8. Only recently did I update tthe 0.9.9. build. I'll try older versions and see. Thanks for the tips.
(11-14-2011, 08:24 AM)Nerodante Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks for the heads up. How to I put the date/time/and username on them. Do I change their name to that?

In my first post I ran under the official 0.9.8. Only recently did I update tthe 0.9.9. build. I'll try older versions and see. Thanks for the tips.

just like this screenshot.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Black-screen--24821

BTW
i think you need this
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.p...indows-x86

because i saw this
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ROGUE-gal...ash?page=2

and don't mind that .9.8 nor .9.9 thing just focus on r4xxx
Pages: 1 2