..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Will some games work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey. im going to get a new pc for christmas and i want to make sure pcsx2 works fine with it Smile i was looking at one and i checked the specs thread thats stickied here but i'm not sure if it would work well since i'm not good at this so i'd rather post the specs here.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...ml&act=url

i usually play games like ffxii, ffx-2 and kingdom hearts 2. thanks in advance!
should be fine. really depends on how fast/slow that i7 is

also, all of those are easy games, taxing games like Tekken 5 and such are a real test. (Just pointing this out)
Should run good. (Does not mean fullspeed)
FFXII and KH2 will have no prob running on that laptop. But do not expect more than 40 FPS in FFX-2 FMVs with the 2630QM.
sorry for bumping an old thread guys. but thank you for your replies. i was looking into another build, do you guys think this would be better?

Processor: INTEL CORE I5-2300 LGA 1155 (6MB CACHE, 95W) QUAD CORE
RAM: 8GB DDR 1333
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX560 DC/2DI/1GD5
Quote:Score:3 of 4
Minumum Req. TongueASS
C2D or AMD x2~ at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card(Except 64-bit bandwidth video card)
Recommended Req. TongueASS
For i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz(Except P4,PDC,C2D,C2Q,i3),For AMD x2,x4,x6(Phenom only) at 4.0Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum Req. :FAILED
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth
Priority Req. TongueASS
*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
Pentium 3,4 or AMD without X,athlon 64,Turion,Celpron,486,586,Intel-Atom,Intel-Centrino,Intel-Celeron,Intel-Core-Solo,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement..
for your laptop from your the original post you just barely pass near recommended i think all 3 games you chosen shall work fine.

(12-14-2011, 11:15 PM)DarkkRoxas Wrote: [ -> ]Processor: INTEL CORE I5-2300 LGA 1155 (6MB CACHE, 95W) QUAD CORE
RAM: 8GB DDR 1333
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX560 DC/2DI/1GD5

Meanwhile this desktop is equal to your laptop specs it shall run almost the same.