..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5...someone can help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I installed PCSX2 v 0.9.4 for the first time yesterday evening and changing configs I was able to run Tekken5. It wasn't playable because half screen was black (I think that's because of graphic configuration)...Now I don't know what I've changed but I can't run the game: it starts with the "space game" while loading and that's all right, then I press start and when it tries to access memory card PCSX2 crashes.
I tryed to reinstall PCSX2...I installed latest verision Playground...I think I tryed all PLUGINS...I don't know what to do...please Help Sad

My PC config is:
MB: Asus P6T Deluxe
Intel i7 Core 940
RAM 3GB DDR3 1600Mhz
VIDEO: Asus nVidia ENGTX280

PS: forgive me for my mistakes but I'm italian...
(12-30-2008, 10:58 AM)Fury Wrote: [ -> ]I installed PCSX2 v 0.9.4 for the first time yesterday evening and changing configs I was able to run Tekken5. It wasn't playable because half screen was black (I think that's because of graphic configuration)...Now I don't know what I've changed but I can't run the game: it starts with the "space game" while loading and that's all right, then I press start and when it tries to access memory card PCSX2 crashes.
I tryed to reinstall PCSX2...I installed latest verision Playground...I think I tryed all PLUGINS...I don't know what to do...please Help Sad

My PC config is:
Intel i7 Core 940
RAM 3GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Try run/execute instead of file/lauch cd/dvd
(12-30-2008, 12:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2008, 10:58 AM)Fury Wrote: [ -> ]I installed PCSX2 v 0.9.4 for the first time yesterday evening and changing configs I was able to run Tekken5. It wasn't playable because half screen was black (I think that's because of graphic configuration)...Now I don't know what I've changed but I can't run the game: it starts with the "space game" while loading and that's all right, then I press start and when it tries to access memory card PCSX2 crashes.

My PC config is:
Intel i7 Core 940
RAM 3GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Try run/execute instead of file/lauch cd/dvd

But it's better mounting my iso on a virtual drive or I should use a Plugin that will ask for the iso file?
just use the plugin no virtual drive needed
(12-30-2008, 04:05 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: [ -> ]just use the plugin no virtual drive needed

No way, it won't work! Angry
Any Idea?
just use Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0 or new Linuz/PP Iso CDVD 0.8.0, run>execute and select the iso.
(12-30-2008, 08:06 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: [ -> ]just use Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0 or new Linuz/PP Iso CDVD 0.8.0, run>execute and select the iso.

Well that's ok! Now it runs!
But when I enter in combat I don't see characters...simply I see background and 2D sprites (energy bar,timer, etc...)
The round starts and I can hear players fighting...

Someone can help me with settings?
what GSdx or ZeroGS version do you use and the options?
(12-30-2008, 11:38 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: [ -> ]what GSdx or ZeroGS version do you use and the options?

So, I tried with PCSX2 v 0.9.4 and Playground v 1.0.0.0395...there's the problem....with v 0.9.5 it's all right (a bit slow but ok)...

I'm using latest version of GSdx and ZeroGS Directx9 or 10 (Hardware)
...but I find the problem even using Software reder
do you have native resolution checked, i heard ZeroGS is better for Tekken 5 but i am not sure, this game is the heaviest on systems.
Pages: 1 2 3