..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [BUG REPORT] Fatal Frame 1 [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
the final fight also has some issue, can't take photo if set the fastest setting. must set advanced setting to be default can only complete the final fight.
Oh, I just report some info, no other means Tongue2
hix, I can't take photo too, help........
(03-22-2009, 08:32 AM)tropomien Wrote: [ -> ]hix, I can't take photo too, help........

do you mean the final fight?
Don't touch advanced settings and complain if that breaks games. It's known to do that.. Tss Tongue2
Is a white dots around ghosts bug fixed already ?
Nope. Use ZeroGS to avoid the white dots.
Oh, thanks it works very well and isn't so bad. I thought this plugin is worse Wink
It is worse for most games. Actually it is worse for Fatal Frame too. The only advantage it has over GSdx is that it doesn't screw the spectrum effect on the ghosts.
I have a problem with the game freezing on the last boss too. I've tried using the normal GSDX, r868 and 952 beta 1.15 (SSE 2 3 and 4.1 on all, with various settings as well as DX9 and 10 and different texture resolutions). I use SPU2-X 1.1.0 and Lilypad SVN 870, but the problem occurs with 9.11 and 9.9 so I believe that is not the issue. I have also tried ZeroGS 97.1

I use Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0 with compression and decompression on my ISO. I haven't used my actual DVD copy in my drive yet however because I seem to have missplaced it when cleaning my DVD pile >< a bit ago.

no speedhacks game fixes or patches on. I've also tried every single advanced option combination, the problem still occurs.

Oh and I tried putting my computer at stock speeds as well to see if it may be something with my overclock.

The problem only seems to occur when going into camera mode at certain camera angles during the fight, I haven't had it happen when standing in the starting spot after the cut scene but I haven't had much testing with this.

I may make an infinite health cheat with MHS or something and see if sitting in the starting spot doesn't cause the same problem.
Yeah, the game randomly crash at the last boss. Save a state and try your luck. It's possible to get past it, with a bit of luck and patience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12