..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Config not saving... I am running as Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I running win 7 x86 and trying to install PCSX2 (I'm using the full installation package) for the first time I having the same issue that many people have had with my configs not saving, lilypad gives me an write access error but I have:
Read the guides
I've tried right click "run as admin"; compatibility tab run as admin; changing folder props to remove read only mark; installing the whole program into my documents folder, restarting and reinstalling the software; turning off access control...

I'm really not sure what else to try; it seemed like some others were having a similar problem but did see any solutions. I really appreciate any recommendations. I'm really at a lost...
Try downloading the Binary Version. Configure PCSX2. But what Error does lilypad give?
Post the pic of errors please
Here is the error I get when trying to bind my controls.
[attachment=39747]
After this it takes me to the select bios screen I put the bios in the folder it create. Strange this is the folder it created doesn't have normal characters in string.
[attachment=39748]
After going past here it loads PCSX2 with all the default configs (mine don't hold) If I try loading a game I get a mem card error but the otherwise the games loads fine @ 59fps. Problem is I can't interact with it due to the controls not being setup.
[attachment=39749]
I'll try installing the binaries to see if that works.
recoder Binary version worked :-) , thanks to everyone for quick eagerness to help
Great Smile