..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: weird error message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-30-2012, 08:35 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]make a bug report

where?
Oh my, is it my idea or this is a debug message, leftover, from the developing stage of the game? Great, this means that we could use the debug functions inside a game to debug anything that we don't have enough info for it. What other games have serious rendering problems (or something)? There are a handful number of demos/betas or actual released games that have a debug menu with detailed info, could be useful for debuging.
no, this is an error message. a debug message would not count down like that

also it would appear in emulog
grrrr, ok things have occured, I got to a certain point in the game where i've just received a mission about some roving bombs, and every time I exit, the building to go destroy the bombs the game locks up every time even if I re load it, I can't say for certain that this is due to the error message but, seeming as it's listed as playable, and no one else is reporting this error message I think it would be fair to elevate it to a bug. Sad shame I was quite a way through the game, I'll have to watch a playthrough instead.
Biggrin ok i got it working again, I had to go quite a way back to an actual save Blush but it was ok then.
But another thing i noticed, certain things that in my previous playthrough which crashed.... weren't there. in the mission where you have to enter the fortress in the first room you have to jump on 5 buttons to deactivate an gate crisscrossed with lightning. But the lightning wasn't there last time, I'd just walked straight through, also there was this like half pipe which last time I swear did not have lightning half rings down it's length. Curious.
also I did manage to play through the entire game.
Sorry for necro...
WARNING: WaitSema KE_CAN_NOT_WAIT appears in the log, twice, every time you jump on people with Leaper lizard in Spargus City in Jak 3.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2