..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Having trouble building on chroot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It surprised me, because I didn't install everything it asked for, but it somehow compiled. I don't know if correctly, but it made it to the end, so I guess everythings right. Now I entered bin and launched the launch script. I tried to launch it both from it's directory and using whole path butit shows me something like this:
Error PCSX2 not found
Maybe the script was directly 'called'
Use either /absolute_path/launch_pcsx2_linux.sh or ./relative_path/launch_pcsx2_linux.sh

At which point bios dump is needed?
go to the bin dir and do bash ./launch_pcsx2_linux.sh.
Otherwise just do ./pcsx2
The error shows whenever I launch the script.
And there's no pcsx2 file. So that's the problem I think (Error PCSX2 not found) Is this a compiling issue?
If so, I may run it again and log everything. Edit: Looks like the log is already there.

So it continued to compile without compiling the core:

Skip build of pcsx2 core: miss some dependencies
-- check these libraries -> wxWidgets (>=2.8.10), gtk2 (>=2.16), zlib (>=1.2.4), pcsx2 common libs

I will have to fix every dependency. I don't know why it ran without having everything.
I think I'm almost done with the dependencies needed. But what about nvidia-cg-toolkit? I have an ati card.
it is kind of shader compiler (developed by nvidia) like glsl (opengl) or hlsl (dx). It is not related to your GPU brand.
Thanks. It started compiling and almost every dependency was solved except SparseHash_new. At 7% some errors popped and building was aborted.
http://pastebin.com/UukcKUdJ
Is it because I don't have sparsehash_new? I don't know how do I get it.
No sparsehash_new is normal and expected
But how do I get sparsehash_new? I've searched but I can't find anything.
You don't need it. It is because some recent version of sparsehash break cmake that I need to do some hack. You got either sparsehash or sparsehash_new. PCSX2 is compatible with both.

By the way which version of wxwidget do you have? => "dpkg -l | grep wx"
2.8.12.1-12

So it needs to get fixed or is there a way for me to compile it? As you can see in the log I posted above, I have everything needed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4