..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: how to get rid of "Dirty" edges?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys!
just started using this AMAZING tool, using it to run my games when i notice this odd rgb "dirt" around where the game projects itself, which in 4:3 games is highly visible in my wide screen..

any way to remove this?
you could try using the texture offset hacks in gsdx, that might get rid of it
set native or SW mode(F9) is the other way to remove that RGB edge bug.
Or some zoom in (CTRL + KEYPAD-PLUS).
(09-12-2013, 11:02 AM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]Or some zoom in (CTRL + KEYPAD-PLUS).

This. Just like old NES games, these games were designed with CRTs in mind, where you can't even see the edge of the screen... so little things like that can happen.
are you using the MSAA hack to AA in hack section
Is there a permanent ini change I can make so it's always zoomed slightly? I have a "game station" for guests in my living room that's run via joy pad, so that is an added stop I'd like to avoid
(09-12-2013, 09:33 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a permanent ini change I can make so it's always zoomed slightly? I have a "game station" for guests in my living room that's run via joy pad, so that is an added stop I'd like to avoid

Yes, e.g. Zoom=107 at the GSWindow section of PCSX2_ui.ini, or at the GUI: emulation settings -> GS window -> the zoom level box.
Wow I feel so stupid, Thanks avih! keep up the awesome work on the emulator Laugh