..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(10-26-2013, 10:10 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, still happens here too. Devina, you tricked me xD

Just a thought...has anyone thought it could maybe be a resolution problem or zoom problem brought on by user error instead of a technical problem?

Posted screenshot just so you know what I'm talking about.
seraphiste since its the textures zooming in and not say the ui its not a user error in this case. and why would it switch to like 200% zoom then switch back to 100% without pushing any buttons? Which says its an nvidia issue with the latest drivers since that is when the issue started and dropping back down to 314 fixes the issue for everyone? It doesn't happen in software mode or with AMD/Intel gpus so yeah its a bug with NVIDIA's newer drivers.
(10-28-2013, 04:49 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]Which says its an nvidia issue with the latest drivers since that is when the issue started and dropping back down to 314 fixes the issue for everyone? It doesn't happen in software mode or with AMD/Intel gpus so yeah its a bug with NVIDIA's newer drivers.

Except I'm on the Nvidia 331 update and I'm not having this problem meaning it could possibly be something different. I'm not seeing how some can be bugged and some can't be on the 331 patch. You'd think if there was a bug in the 331 game ready patch that everyone who downloaded it would go nuckin futs over it.

But like I said, I'm not experiencing any issues with it and I haven't had these issues since I've obtained my Nvidia GeForce card or with any of its drivers.
(10-28-2013, 04:56 AM)seraphiste Wrote: [ -> ]Except I'm on the Nvidia 331 update and I'm not having this problem meaning it could possibly be something different. I'm not seeing how some can be bugged and some can't be on the 331 patch. You'd think if there was a bug in the 331 game ready patch that everyone who downloaded it would go nuckin futs over it.

But like I said, I'm not experiencing any issues with it and I haven't had these issues since I've obtained my Nvidia GeForce card or with any of its drivers.

It happens in certain games. And i already gave proof to the devs it nvidia issue which they acknowlaged, As it happens in VP2 movies in DX11 HW mode DX9 is fine, Software mode is fine, but that not saying much cause same thing happen at random in SWTOR mmo loading splash screens it just very random that zoom in and its not reproducible on demand like with VP2
Tryed latest driver from today (331.65), and issue always happen...back to 314.22.
On Evil Dead Fistfull of Boomstick it always happen on 1st splash screen and randomly on 1s FMV.
For splash screen 1/4 are only visible (down left) and for FMV when issue come size change very fast stay for 2/3sec and back to normal.
No problem when use software.
If these driver keep doing this for long, then I believe that the team should fix gdsx to correspond with the new system changes of the driver. Because this doesn't happen with anything else, it's obvious that GDSX is doing something differently than any other game.

I don't know if ZeroGS uses directx 11 or not, but this issue does not happen with it.
Actually some people have reported some pc games doing it too
(10-28-2013, 07:00 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Actually some people have reported some pc games doing it too

Not surprised by this as I already noted swtor does and it really random and rare even told nvidia this but they didnt acknowledge it cause i cant manage to get video or screenshot of it happen.

Anyway who want to test the new 331.68 WHQL drivers? cause I dont feel like going about installed new drivers again to test for the issue again.

I reported this to NVIDIA yet again, and they will most likely ignore it yet again, Short of some one actual being able to catch SWTOR doing this or any other PC game doing cause I have been unable to capture this with video or screen shot happening in pc game. PCSX2 and VP2 with GSDX DX 11 HW only way I Been able to accurately reproduce and capture this issue.

Is there really no way the PCSX2 DEVS can find way with NVIDIA get around there issue with looking into this ?
While I haven't had any issues like this at all, you guys might want to try to make this viral somehow. A Dolphin dev got NVIDIA's attention just by writing an article, apparently. https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2013/09/26/...fameshame/

Worth a shot?
Reinstalled 331.65, i not only use PCSX2 and latest drivers are needed Sad

I guess using only DX9 for now for hardware, i taked some screens, i don't have difficulty to take this because it happen VERY often.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40