..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Playing a Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm playing Dynasty Tactics 2, one of my all time favorite strategy games, and the game is running terribly slow. I've been doing a little research and downloaded Directx 11, configured my video plug in stuff to Direct3D11 (hardware) and that picked up the speed on the start up menus and the general pre-battle menus of the game where you can take care of your troops and move your armies around before a battle.

The problem I'm having is with the fps when I get into a battle. As soon as it starts the fps drops down to about 25-30, the background music sounds terrible because of the slow-motion effects, and I have to wait 5 minutes for a dialogue to finish. And I don't even want to think about the videos. Those are just too terrible to describe.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix my problem. I want the in-game battles to run at normal speed. I'm not computer literate so please don't throw out things a novice wouldn't understand, and any in-depth guides as to what you're trying to get me to do would be great.

Thanks in advance,
jbaxley
(03-28-2014, 04:08 AM)jbaxley Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I'm playing Dynasty Tactics 2, one of my all time favorite strategy games, and the game is running terribly slow. I've been doing a little research and downloaded Directx 11, configured my video plug in stuff to Direct3D11 (hardware) and that picked up the speed on the start up menus and the general pre-battle menus of the game where you can take care of your troops and move your armies around before a battle.

The problem I'm having is with the fps when I get into a battle. As soon as it starts the fps drops down to about 25-30, the background music sounds terrible because of the slow-motion effects, and I have to wait 5 minutes for a dialogue to finish. And I don't even want to think about the videos. Those are just too terrible to describe.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix my problem. I want the in-game battles to run at normal speed. I'm not computer literate so please don't throw out things a novice wouldn't understand, and any in-depth guides as to what you're trying to get me to do would be great.

Thanks in advance,
jbaxley

You could start by giving us your system specs.