..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Digital Devil Saga 1&2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-26-2014, 01:28 AM)revengerofdeath Wrote: [ -> ]So does it mean that my cpu is better??? It's strange

It means your CPU can execute more instructions per second on an individual core than mine can. I don't know if that rating is taken at a standard speed or the default one, but if it's the latter, yes, your CPU has considerably better single-thread performance. It is however a dual-core with hyper-threading so it's not quite as powerful as the i5 750, even if it's a newer generation. On top of that, it's a mobile CPU which means that by default it tries to conserve as much power as possible, thus running slower than it would on max performance Tongue
(10-26-2014, 01:49 AM)revengerofdeath Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess Digital Devil Saga is about 1400...
Xenosaga 3000! XXD

Xenosaga is playable at fullspeed on my overclocked FX 6300, which has a score of ~1740 according to passmark.

However, one boss battle still drops to ~ 40 FPS. But that's it.
How is this processor (It's my brother's pc)?
AMD A10-4655M APU with Radeon™ Hd Grafics
Can go here to check yourself: http://cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php Tongue2 That's what we use.

It has a STP of 854 so it's not good for PCSX2: http://cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+A10-4655M+APU&id=11
Is it possible that DDS works better in an older version of the pcsx2(0.9.8)?
"Better" ? Unlikely.
"Faster" ? Possibly. You can try. Please don't ask for support on old versions though. And personally I wouldn't go further back than 1.0.0 but that's just me.
Desktop cpu> MobileCpu/Apu

they have less power for reason, they have LESS max wattage to the mobile devices dont overheat melt You want performance get desktop or you are gona pay atlest 2x as much for something mobile that has the same power as desktop
(11-12-2014, 10:22 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]Desktop cpu> MobileCpu/Apu

they have less power for reason, they have LESS max wattage to the mobile devices dont overheat melt You want performance get desktop or you are gona pay atlest 2x as much for something mobile that has the same power as desktop
Very true I wanted mobile performance so I bought an Asus ROG. I can run most games at 3x native that I own atleast with no issues.
Are this settings okay?
They solve the shadows problems but sometimes there are slowdows the same
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7