..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War. Red line rendering explained.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(06-10-2015, 11:09 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone open a dedicated thread with a windows sse2 build of the branch. Add explanation to disable hack properly. And let's do a test hack fest.

Changements are already big enough so I will make a pause in my dev.

I think we need GUI options first for the hidden stuff for users to test it efficiently
Added the missing texture cache depth option and gave accurate blend the extra state, so filled box is uber-accurate slow mode Tongue
(06-10-2015, 12:35 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Added the missing texture cache depth option and gave accurate blend the extra state, so filled box is uber-accurate slow mode Tongue

Quote:CONTROL "Accurate Blend",IDC_ACCURATE_BLEND,"Button",BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | WS_TABSTOP,10,259,67,10

it's still a dual state checkbox, should I add it for windows UI ?
(06-10-2015, 12:51 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]it's still a dual state checkbox, should I add it for windows UI ?

It's changed on my side and on github, i think you need to do a fresh checkout.

you are checking out the gow-depth-support branch right? not the master.
it's fine on the branch, I was checking the master all this time.
Yeh these aren't in master yet as they are work in progress Tongue
Also fixes Punisher slaughter mode and interrogations.
Edit: Actually they are 100% fixed only in DX11 (good job ref lol) , OpenGL doesn't emulate the gray grain effect properly and also has rainbow shadows
delete post
what game is that and how did it look before?

Also what is the reported height by the game? is this a new bug or an old bug?
@bosit send me a gs Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8