..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: gran truism 4 settings and tekken tag tournament settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess you are content with the current speed ? if you could provide your GSDX.ini file and a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings then, we could suggest better settings. Smile
Best CPU to run this game in your opinion?
Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz
I have overclocked my 8350 to 4.83ghz and still getting low frames on that one race staggering really. It improved but only slightly. I'm more than confident an 8 core cpu at 4.83 ghz can run this game at full speed not to mention that beast of a graphics card. How do I go about posting screen shots? Sorry I'm on my phone writing these posts probably need to use the computer. I read though the gsdx plug in with avx support is faster than sse4.2 which my cpu supports avx but I cannot find that plugin.

I miss my sr2 I had 2 six core xeons in it at 3.5ghz liquid cooled 24gb of ram it was beast but I sold it to get the r9 295x2
With the 8350 you will not be able to run tekken tag at full speed all the time. I finally dumped my 8350 since its STP is just on the low side. You should be able to get GT4 to run at full speed with dips.
please disable ee clyce hack /vu cycle stealing and check/post EE% and GS% readings.
Pages: 1 2