..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Year end report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
#990 , #980, #947 and #994 should probably be tested and merged before the freeze.
(12-03-2015, 07:56 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]customisable ? I don't think values displayed on GS Frame could be modified by users.
avih did the template stuff, so it's customisable.

Quote:also for windows: shouldn't the inverted Navigation bar at Emulation settings dialog be mentioned ? not sure how it looked on Linux. If yes, maybe you could change "Windows: Initial GUI DPI scaling support" to "Windows: Revamped GUI with further enhancements" ?
Well, if you want it mentioned, sure. Tongue Feel free to dig through the shortlogs and point out more stuff Biggrin

Quote:Coverity fixes ? I guess it'll go into misc notable changes.

Yeah, there's coverity, VS2013/VS2015 unified project files, it now compiles with clang, boatload of bug fixes and code cleanups, Prafull's patches, posssibly more. (EDIT: Catalan translation, updated shader suite, Travis CI/Appveyor integration)

For GSdx there's also the snowblind fixes, OpenGL 32-bit texture filtering fix, round sprite and align sprite hacks and anisotropic filtering. Possibly more, but gregory made at least 651 commits there, so... yeah Tongue
Quote:avih did the template stuff, so it's customisable.

Thanks for the information, I missed this somehow.

Quote:Feel free to dig through the shortlogs and point out more stuff Biggrin

Hmm, maybe add these ? I guess the switch to wxWidgets 3.0 was left out for some sort of reason ?
  • windows: switch to wxWidgets 3.0
  • lazy allocation reduction and the removal of SAR allocator.
(12-03-2015, 12:02 PM)turtleli Wrote: [ -> ]For GSdx there's also the snowblind fixes, OpenGL 32-bit texture filtering fix, round sprite and align sprite hacks and anisotropic filtering. Possibly more, but gregory made at least 651 commits there, so... yeah Tongue

OoO, I already completely forget about that !
(12-03-2015, 05:46 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, maybe add these ? I guess the switch to wxWidgets 3.0 was left out for some sort of reason ?
  • windows: switch to wxWidgets 3.0
  • lazy allocation reduction and the removal of SAR allocator.
wxWidgets 3 - completely forgot about that. Personally I think it fits in misc notable stuff (users probably don't care much about it). It's not actually Windows only. I'll add both to my other post - we can always trim/move stuff later.

One further addition to GSdx: Linux PNG screenshot support. GSdx shortlog attached for those that want to find more.
May I propose to open a public thread to ask the community the noteworthy change.

* gregory flying away after the mess he has done Tongue2
Someone please add the remaining patches (those without quotes) from this thread to the automatic gamefixes database before the 1.4 freeze.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games
I'll make a PR for the patches within today if no one gets to it.

edit: done Smile
(12-06-2015, 01:09 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]May I propose to open a public thread to ask the community the noteworthy change.

* gregory flying away after the mess he has done Tongue2

Lol, why not? Tongue

I think most notable changes have been covered. Well, I didn't check GSdx closely.

Also for misc notable stuff (also edited into earlier post to keep things in one place) - Catalan translation, updated shader suite, Travis CI/AppVeyor integration.
If we are in agreement then I shall just move this thread into the open and edit the OP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4