..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] The King of Fighters 2000 [SLPS_251.56]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Kof Orochi Collection, there's a black bar on the right side
[attachment=57825]
Sad
generate me a gs dump. But I'm not sure I will fix this one. How seriously did they program the GS.
(10-29-2015, 06:14 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Sad
generate me a gs dump. But I'm not sure I will fix this one. How seriously did they program the GS.

[attachment=57826]

Thanks
Can you tell why why gettings the correct resolution is that complicated? They needed to interface with the crt. So it should somehow be easy to access (in a sense that the crt displayed the correct 'resolution')
(10-29-2015, 05:49 PM)nachash Wrote: [ -> ]Kof Orochi Collection, there's a black bar on the right side

And the left side....you sure your gsdx isn't just set to 4:3?
(10-29-2015, 05:49 PM)nachash Wrote: [ -> ]Kof Orochi Collection, there's a black bar on the right side
[Image: attachment.php?aid=57825]

Looks like that is how it is supposed to look, with black bars all around:

The game on the wii:
[Image: gdc-2008-the-king-of-fighters-collection...3_640w.jpg]

From the PS2:

Other than the single pixel line column in the right that is supposed to be hidden by the bar, it looks fine.
(10-29-2015, 09:35 PM)K.F Wrote: [ -> ]Other than the single pixel line column in the right that is supposed to be hidden by the bar, it looks fine.
Yeah, that bar is hidden on my tv. Guess it's pcsx2 then, showing what should be hidden. I wonder if there's a way to remove them completely.
This whole thread is getting extremely petty about issues. The game itself looks perfect, what's your problem? Tongue
(10-29-2015, 10:28 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]This whole thread is getting extremely petty about issues.  The game itself looks perfect, what's your problem? Tongue

Nothing, that vertical visible line was missing from the console and when I saw it on the emulator I thought that it was another part of the screen missing.
(10-29-2015, 10:28 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]This whole thread is getting extremely petty about issues. The game itself looks perfect, what's your problem? Tongue
Widescreen patches exist for a reason, people want to properly use the entire screen for their games(even if it's mostly pointless because it's a low-res 2D game).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7