..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Logo Design Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Just thought I'd point out that this is not the logo contest submission thread.... That can be found here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5617-page-1.html
i think logo try number 4 from NeoCloudstrife is the best,it's bad ass.great job!
I really like this one and the second image of this post Smile
this is what i've managed to throw together following the original theme
i'll make another from scratch eventually but in the meantime i'd appreciate
any comments/advice ya got
thanks!
(05-03-2009, 11:19 PM)imprisoningshadows Wrote: [ -> ]please tell m whats wrong with it
i think it would be better to have the clock behind "pcsx2" Smile (that's just my opinion Tongue)
Couldn't the logo be defined by a folder like on linux? then everyone could customize the logo for themselves. (just a thought)
By the way, I must note, that trianle-circle-cross-square is Sony trademark. So usage of this symbols in logotype could lead to lagal trouble.
(05-08-2009, 07:43 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I must note, that trianle-circle-cross-square is Sony trademark. So usage of this symbols in logotype could lead to lagal trouble.

if you use (steal) the ones created and trademarked by sony, so yes;
but just using geometrical forms won't hurt anybody.
The ps network logo, put as a copy paste, should indeed be removed,
for example.

Other own creations of artists using trianle-circle-cross-square are allowed since it's original.

But I agree and personnaly take care of those kind of points.
hola, que les parecen los mios, agregue nuevas imagenes, espero que les gusten Laugh
----------------------------------------------------
Hello, here are my logos, i add new images, i hope you like Laugh

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5617-post...l#pid37975
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13