..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FIFA Street & FIFA Street 2 crashing after first loading screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I've been strolling around the forums for quite a good while trying to figure out what's wrong, but haven't come across any solutions despite all the countless searches and some fiddling around with things myself. So here's the issue:

Both, FIFA Street 1 and 2 give me a blank black screen right after the first loading screen after the PlayStation 2 logo animation, then the whole emulator freezes and crashes eventually. No error messages in the console, and the emulator tells me the game is running steadily at 50+ frames per second. Tried different renderers from DirectX 9 & 11 both software and hardware to OpenGL, both software and hardware. Tried different settings on all of them. Nothing seems to work. All I could do is get the background image visible on the loading screen.

Here's the last thing the emulator shows me:
[Image: fifastreet_zpspdlhnasv.png]

Here are my PC specs:
- Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.5 GHz
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB
- 2x 8GB (16GB total) DDR3 Kingston HyperX RAM

Hopefully someone can help me! Smile Thanks in advance.
Disable MTVU speedhack.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(01-04-2017, 12:40 AM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Disable MTVU speedhack.

Oh, right, silly me. Thought I didn't even have such a thing on. Thanks though!