..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Front Mission 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Front mission 4 has startup video issue, the video has heavy video fickering. I have attached video zip fike.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
can be fix during emulation by swaping the D3D to OGL or OGL to D3D and vice versa
(12-02-2017, 06:37 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

The version of pcsx2 i am using is 1.5 build 2232 with default setting. I am playing front mission 4 from iso. Hardware specs already provided.
(12-03-2017, 01:54 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]can be fix during emulation by swaping the D3D to OGL or OGL to D3D and vice versa

I tried swaping d3d to ogl or ogl to d3d, same result.
as i said above "during emulation" boot the game in OGL when CG movie comes up flickering open up the GSdx settings then swap to D3D

download my trick-demo video(due date is 1 week)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1v7bppa7k...165918.mp4

you may also directly set to SW mode on any renderers.
Hi

in the latest version PCSX2 (v1.7), how we can change the texture offset or activate preload frame data to fix the minor issue?

because in the Front Mission 4 wiki, the fix for the issue is only applicable for v1.6

thanks
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.