..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: facing a few problems using pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello members, i am a new member of this forum and a new user of pcsx. started yesterday. facing a few problems on which i would like help from yall. playing god of war. games is slowing down and stuttering due to low processor speed. resetting the gs preset to 3 fixed it a bit. still happens on few areas. also cant change magic abilities using d pad. d pad wprks for running and direction after switching off analog but still doesnt change the abilities . please help. thanks
You are not suppose to move Kratos with the D-PAD
If you are using lilypad,what are your settings,did you set all of the buttons and correctly

And about the slowing down,what is your cpu\gpu
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
using lillypad 0.11.0. i have correctly set all the buttons. as u said i am not supposed to move kratos using dpad but he does move only after switching off analog. gpu- intel® hd graphics. cpu- intel core i3-2120 3.30 ghz
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
found the emulog . should i post all of it or certain parts?? please guide
got it working. re-did the controller settings. working now. thanks for your time and effort .