..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Guilty Gear X plus music bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm trying to play GG X plus (japanese rom) but the music (not all of the audio) sort of loops periodically and i can't understand why.
I'm using pcsx2 with a japanese bios, default settings on windows 10 with a GTX 980ti and a FX-8350 cpu.
While the performance is flawless i fear the old cpu is at fault, I'm absolutely no expert tho.
I played other games on this same version of PCSX2 and this specific bug never occurred before.
I can post a video of it, if necessary.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(11-04-2019, 05:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
 Here it is.
Oh sorry, I'm a bit full of stuff to do atm and forgot that you asked to post the content of the file and not the file itself.
Is uploading it directly ok too?
The problem occurs as soon as the game boots up btw, from the first time you hear music in the intro even before you reach the main menu.
do you own another PS2 console ?
Are you saying that the bios could be the problem? I thought that a japanese bios was necessary for japanese roms.
somehow, yes. which one do you have ?
scph10000, i also have a US bios (scph39001).
if you use your DVD in your Japanese real PS2, don't you get the same bug ?
because the very first japanese PS2 is known to be buggy
Pages: 1 2