..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 suddenly not responding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I was playing Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for an hour and a half and turned off the emulator. Everything was working great, in fact I had upgraded the emulator to 1.6 and upped the graphics to make the game look very nice. However, when I tried to play another game, as soon as I clicked Boot Fast, it said Not Responding. I have no idea what I could have done. I tried reinstalling the emulator, but now when it's configuring it stops at Applying settings.... and says Not Responding there too.

Anyone know what I should do? thanks in advance...
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Sorry, there was no emulog.txt since I had deleted the emulator, but after restarting it seems to be working now. I don't know if it was my computer, but once I tried to play God of War 2, everything freaked out and said Not Responding.