..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WRC Rally Evolved run problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-27-2021, 10:04 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]EE% and GS% is in your pcsx2 ingame window bar(at the very top) it's better to screenshot including the window bar and also post a screenshot of your task manager CPU/GPU graphs and finally download coretemp post your temperatures "during" emulation.

Here screenshot
pcsx2 is showing full speed....
it may be an internal game problem, then.

Does this game have the same slowdowns on your real PS2 ?
set high performance on your control panel-->power options
AC is plugged-in and not running in batteries.

if it's not working for you,you need to cooldown the temperatures 50~60C should be nominal.
(01-27-2021, 10:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]pcsx2 is showing full speed....
it may be an internal game problem, then.

Does this game have the same slowdowns on your real PS2 ?

No, it never. And it shows full speed yet the audio glitching as I changed some on video plugin and the how much it unsync is so ridiculous that I can't hear something break from car
(01-28-2021, 11:39 AM)aphelion_osu Wrote: [ -> ]No, it never. And it shows full speed yet the audio glitching as I changed some on video plugin and the how much it unsync is so ridiculous that I can't hear something break from car

I believe the Sebastien Loeb Ed. is the FR version of WRC Evolved and prafull made a patch for a delay slot issue for that version. I tried to port his code over to the regular PAL version. I don't know if it is related to your issue, but you can try it. Put it in your Cheats folder and enable cheats in the PCSX2 menu.

Patch (SCES-53247):  [attachment=72548]  

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2923

Unsure
(01-28-2021, 02:42 PM)someother1ne Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the Sebastien Loeb Ed. is the FR version of WRC Evolved and prafull made a patch for a delay slot issue for that version. I tried to port his code over to the regular PAL version. I don't know if it is related to your issue, but you can try it. Put it in your Cheats folder and enable cheats in the PCSX2 menu.

Patch (SCES-53247):    

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2923

Unsure

It worked so far. I will tell if there's any new issue in performance
[attachment=73863]hello I have fog problem in finland race
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2