..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No more skipdraw option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So for GTA San Andreas there is this wired ghosting image effect. The proposed solutions are enable Autoflush and use skipdraw 7,7 (though for me 1,7 work better). But on PCSX2 Nightly Builds there is no Skipdraw option available only in 1.6. Autoflush only half fixes the problem. So my question is, is there any plans to bring back the Skipdraw option to the Nightly Build of PCSX2 why was it taken out?
it has never been removed :
[Image: 1665030115-snap-screen-20221006062130.png]
it's just a per-game setting now
Omg I would have never figured that out on my own thank you so much, now if only true crime streets of la would run on the Nightly Builds.
(10-06-2022, 06:43 AM)Terabyte88 Wrote: [ -> ]Omg I would have never figured that out on my own thank you so much, now if only true crime streets of la would run on the Nightly Builds.

nope. it wont
(10-06-2022, 06:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]it has never been removed :
[Image: 1665030115-snap-screen-20221006062130.png]
it's just a per-game setting now

No Photo so can't see what to Click On
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.