..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with Controller in PCSX2 V1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an inalambric controller brand Unitec, the controller works fine in pc (Exept that for some reason Windows don't detect vibration) and many emulators that I use.
Problem is that when I try to use it with the latest version of PCSX2 (1.7.4118) I have problems.
The emulator gives you 3 options:
SDL input, with this option, as soon as I activate it, it disconects my controller, or if it was activated last time, it disconects the controller as soon as I open the emulator, then reconects it again and I can use it in the emulator, problem is that it let the controller useless to any other thing that don't be the ps2 emulator unless that I reconect the controller, and I ovbiously don't want to do the same process every time I open the emulator.
XInput: This is for xbox controllers, it doesn't detects my controller.
DInput (Direct input): I can use this, but it doesn't work with games, I mean, the direction commands are a mess, i tested with Megaman X Command Mission and Resident Evil 4, but is as if the controller is malfunctioning so I can't move my character at will.
I use some other emulators and pc games and none of them are giving me this problem.
I checked about it on internet where I got the advice of reinstall the Controller Driver, but it didn't work.
So, even when the most viable way is to use SDL, I want to know if it's possible that it don't damage the performance of the controller in general.

[attachment=76771]
How Windows read the controller normally

[attachment=76772]
How Windows read the controller after activate SDL input

Mi pc have Procesor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with radeon graphics 3.90GHz and I use Windows 10 and the games are Isos.

Edit: This even weirder now, I reconected the controller with the emulator opened, and now windows says that there are 2 controllers conected, the emulator says that there are 3. And for some reason if I push the analog button (my controller looks like a ps2 one) the website where I am puts in white, as if I opened a new internet window.

Edit 2: I still don't find a solution, but I want to say something more, I checked the other emulators and some of them use SDL imput as well, so it's not the pc, definitely is this emulator.
Has anyone answered this question yet? I also have this problem and don't know how to fix it.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.