..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fast Forward Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've searched the forums a bit and can't seem to find the solution, so making a new thread here to hopefully come up with something.

For some reason the fast forward toggle has never worked for me in PCSX2 (running nightly currently). For a while I just assumed it was because my computer isn't strong enough, but when I loaded the same games up on AetherSX2 on my phone fast forward was working great, so not sure what the problem is. To be clear, when I press the fast forward hotkey the icon appears so it seems to be enabling, but there is no change to the game speed whatsoever.

I've read about the issue with NVIDIA Vsync global settings and have double checked that it's turned off. I've lowered all the graphics options back to minimum and it really doesn't make much difference. Really just not sure what the issue could be at this point.

Here are my hardware specs, and I've attached my settings file, let me know if there's anything else that could be useful:

ASUS ROG Laptop
IntelĀ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 1050ti
Post your emulog please when problem occurs. You can enable it in tools-> enable file logging it's going to be in the logs folder.
Sure thing, here it is
don't install pcsx2 to program files
Ok, tried a fresh install to a new directory and still no luck - log attached
Hmm your issue seems like this one... https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Unable-t...ss-of-game

Nothing obvious comes to mind in either case though. If you could experiment and figure out what you may have running or configured that's causing the bug it's be awesome to know.