..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: What is the minimum requirement's for this emulator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Yash : I dont have any doubt about it.
But next time, read the posts above yours before answering.
Thanks Wink

@Levi : no pb.
It´s your first post and may happen to anyone.Smile
(06-06-2013, 08:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]@Yash : I dont have any doubt about it.
But next time, read the posts above yours before answering.
Thanks Wink

@Levi : no pb.
It´s your first post and may happen to anyone.Smile

This is a non Linux ?, but do I need a bios too? A guy on another forum tried telling me the only way to get one was to tear a PS2 apart and solder parts in? Ummm, I'm thinking this a little extreme as I seem to be able to find nearly anything on a web search even different Nintendo bios's that I have running on my Android. Mind you that I am not asking for a source, but whether it can be downloaded or if I do in fact need to have actual parts from my PS2? Thanks.
Great friend, he must live under a bridge Smile

But yes, you need to get the BIOS files from your PS2 (this will not harm it).
(06-06-2013, 11:39 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]Great friend, he must live under a bridge Smile

But yes, you need to get the BIOS files from your PS2 (this will not harm it).

It was on a general Linux forum. LOL. Ummm, I'm a total newb at this, so, do you have a link for instructions? I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to do this. Thanks.
(06-06-2013, 11:43 PM)Levi88 Wrote: [ -> ]It was on a general Linux forum. LOL. Ummm, I'm a total newb at this, so, do you have a link for instructions? I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to do this. Thanks.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...1-0-0#Bios
(06-06-2013, 11:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...1-0-0#Bios

Much thanks. Very much appreciated. Laugh
Dang. LOL. Gonna have to install my dusty copy of Windows to pull this off. Gonna be well worth it though. Laugh I'll probably just go illegal though. Whoops, did I say that? Hehehe
Would this system be enough for tekken 5 or/and god of war

intel pentium dual core 2020m (2.4Ghz (made this year if I'm not mistaken))
6Gb ddr3 (1600 Mhz) ram
amd radeon 7670m (1Gb dedicated memory)
(11-20-2013, 10:31 PM)zeones Wrote: [ -> ]Would this system be enough for tekken 5 or/and god of war

intel pentium dual core 2020m (2.4Ghz (made this year if I'm not mistaken))
6Gb ddr3 (1600 Mhz) ram
amd radeon 7670m (1Gb dedicated memory)

probaby not
(11-20-2013, 10:33 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]probaby not

how about gran turismo or ducati world? xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11