..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Microvu bug reports official thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
mmm i don't have that game to test.
but my guess is its not really a microVU problem but just that the last console messages are microVU related.

if you try Super VU and it works then let me know.
(06-03-2010, 12:47 AM)warr12 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, here is what I noticed. Slycooper becomes unplayable with the FPS continually dropping (until it reaches 1FPS but it probably goes lower than that as well) in microvu unless you select supervu legacy. This happens in the first 3d image with the flag. the hack that skipps the mpeg does not fix this because it does not happen with MPEGS but the problem seems to be with the graphics of the game. This happens with Micro vu set in none, normal, extra, extra+ . And of course with no speedhacks.

should be fixed now in r3266
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=3266
(07-06-2010, 10:26 AM)Pcsx Wrote: [ -> ]half ov the screen is missing but that happens in BOTH VUs

put GSDX in software mode, not a VU issue.
i have another problems with justice league heroes : the textures are strange and the gmae run very very slow
Did you even read the first post? This is strictly moderated and for microVU specific bugs not random support questions. Post a new thread in general discussion after searching the forums for the particular game
look at this plz
how i can resolve this graphics problems?
Did you even read what I said? Have a warning for spamming.
I found an issue with MicroVU

if the console output is neede I can add it later, just let me know
DNA (Dark Native Apostle)

microVU1 causes environment to dissapear but not always, only some scenes or when making a move like setting a bomb with a long cord.

superVU1:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=25623]

microVU1:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=25622]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22