GSdx
Software I bet but not hardware runs too quick. behaves almost exactly like DX10 and as no DX11 cards exist it obviously not running some of the special features but Gabest was really interested in the compute shaders which were supposed to run on the lower DX10 cards.

Sponsored links

Hey Gabest, KH2 has a bloom effect from Gsdx r1439 while in Twilight Town, the World Map and some other parts Sad, it doesn't happen with Gsdx 1426 and below Smile (attachment showing the effect included)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
By the looks of it the is the intended output so nothing is wrong there just a fix of sorts.
Yes, the latest Gsdx-r1442 makes Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (U) so really really slow when walking in a stage/place ~6 - 10fps. With Gsdx-r1426 this can be achieved around 20 - 25fps albeit still slow though.
(06-28-2009, 06:32 AM)dralor Wrote: Software I bet but not hardware runs too quick. behaves almost exactly like DX10 and as no DX11 cards exist it obviously not running some of the special features but Gabest was really interested in the compute shaders which were supposed to run on the lower DX10 cards.

Really? it runs for you? Gabest did say he was gonna make it the same as DX10 for now but I thought he didnt since when I try it just crashes pcsx2 here, nice to know it's at least running somewhere Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
r1440 solved the Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec issue, thanks!
pcsx2-r1441, gsdx-r1442 (SSE3;DX9)

Nice job Gabest! Smile
In Red dead Revolver, In native mode, bloom bug partially fixed. Bug emerges sometimes now.

But in Haunting Ground nothing has changed. Bloom bug always there. I forgot then attach Haunting Ground snap, now i attached it...

[Image: 65685716.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   GSDX snap files DX9 Haunting Ground.rar (Size: 3,16 MB / Downloads: 227)
In 1439 to 1442, Shadow of the colossus goes to a black screen ingame. The game still runs in the background, and if you go to the map, you can see everything again, but once you close the map and the map has fully closed, everything just goes black.

Attached Files
.7z   GSDX snap files DX10 Shadow of the Colossus.7z (Size: 2,2 MB / Downloads: 179)
Ys V - Lost Kefin - Kingdom of Sand [J]

Certain fonts are missing, particulary on dialog bubbles and menus, as well as other HUD elements such as Adol's health bar. Fonts on portrait / frame dialogs are there on both SW/HW modes (3rd screenshot).

D3D9 HW (GSdx 1442):

D3D9 SW (GSdx 1442):

Attached GS dump (once again).

Attached Files
.7z   Ys V - Lost Kefin - Kingdom of Sand [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 1,6 MB / Downloads: 221)
I didn't try the new release, but, including r1426, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is more and more broken. Now, the screen is flashing (and it's very slow).
I tried with r1285, it's perfect with native resolution.

Now I will try every release to tell you from which there is the problem.