Bug squad team - Apply here!
since i were old member (in past with different account ) i think i could do some help

im in if you still need somebody .

Sponsored links

What was your previous account?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-04-2015, 10:28 AM)refraction Wrote: What was your previous account?

you talk about 4 years ago man , i can't recall , i wasn't typing any though , just appling .
(08-11-2015, 01:41 AM)Brown.Nerd Wrote: you talk about 4 years ago man , i can't recall , i wasn't typing any though , just appling .

I was just trying to establish how much of a community member you were on your previous account as we don't tend to take on people (any more) who have only posted a few times and haven't really done anything for the community.

But as you can't remember, I can't help there, sorry Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-11-2015, 02:07 AM)refraction Wrote: I was just trying to establish how much of a community member you were on your previous account as we don't tend to take on people (any more) who have only posted a few times and haven't really done anything for the community.

But as you can't remember, I can't help there, sorry Tongue

Don't worry it's ok 

i can't consider my post's outside this site is big assistance ( Like youtube tutorial about PCSX2 ) + Playing Full Game By PCSX2 on youtube .

Thanks anyway's , if i could help with any , i would like to .
If this is still going, I'll apply! Have a pretty good collection of games
Maybe read the last two pages of this thread.

Currently bug squad team applications are only consider of those who posted some compatibility reports. If you have a nice collection please make some compatibilty reports updating our database.
@Bositman

I think Flatout did some good testing works and also managed to help the community by submitting widescreen patches and other stuffs.. would be nice to sign him up if he's interested Biggrin

and also potentially .r5 who has produced some good quality reports and also was interested on joining the team. most of the current members are inactive recently (including me Tongue2 )
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Based on what I've seen, I have to agree with ssakash here. They've been doing a damn good job, and doing more work than any one in the bug squad.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
hey i had found a way to make this emulator portable and i had made a video tutorial on how to do it for you guys if you ever see this post. the video does a better job explaining it but here is link so enjoy and hope you have some luck. *snip*