Bug squad team - Apply here!
(06-01-2015, 01:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: You do realize that could be in a year from now right? Tongue
Well, that's my curriculum d:

Sponsored links

I Would like to apply I should have about 4 hours at least dedicated to it and I will be as helpful in explaining the bugs as I possibly can I have a reasonably sized PS2 game cache that I will be happy to play with regardless of the Lag that may be cause
(06-22-2015, 03:04 PM)callum563 Wrote: I Would like to apply I should have about 4 hours at least dedicated to it and I will be as helpful in explaining the bugs as I possibly can I have a reasonably sized PS2 game cache that I will be happy to play with regardless of the Lag that may be cause

Cool, welcome Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I would like to join the bug squad. I have a pretty large library of games and wouldn't mind helping instead of just playing the games. I have years of experience with this program. Just made an account as I never got around to it before Smile.
I hereby respectfully submit my application.
After the last couple of dudes who practically did nothing, I'll be needing some proof of willingness to help before adding new people to the squad. So go ahead make some bug reports or test some games and post your results in the public compatibility list and then I'll see if you're up for it Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Uh oh. Why did this have to happen now?
(07-31-2015, 10:03 AM)PPevile Wrote: Uh oh. Why did this have to happen now?

Because of what he said. Tongue

You only have one post yourself... so don't expect to be added right away. It's a waste of his time if people make 1 post and never respond again after being added.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I'm interested in eventually joining too. But I'd like to catch up a little first though.

Will being on the BST be mostly testing out games as you please or more on demand within a limited timeframe?
You always only need to invest as much time as you have. It is more like checking regularly compatibility and if a normal user reports an issue try to verify that and if necessary to open an git issue. For this job it would be helpful to have a lot of games and free time but that's not obligatory. It is helpful if you know the emulator and its options and regularly read what the devs implement. Making some compatibility reports is probably a good starting point.