DBZ BT3: problem resolution 1600x900
Hello! i'm new Biggrin
i've set a custom resolution 1600x900 (like my monitor) in Gsdx configuration and also in ''Window GS'' i set 1600x900 but when i start playing dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 it set automatically in ''Window GS'' menu a 1600x878 resolution so the image is quite flattened...i set in ''Gsdx menu''-->Render: Direct3D11(because i've a good hardware)...resoltion 1600x900 and in ''Window GS menu'' 16:9 screen because my monitor is 16:9...the game still start 1600x878...where i'm wrong?

i use PCSX2 0.9.8 (r5092) <-- the newest svn Smile
my PC CONFIG:
mobo: ASUS P5Q PRO Turbo
cpu: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 ghz
gpu: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 DirectCU 1gb ddr5
ram: 4 gb

Sponsored links

Don't really use window size as your display resolution, it has nothing to do with game scalling quality anyway and it'll always decrease couse borders of the window need to fill the screen otherwise your OS wouldn't be called windows. Just press Alt+Enter or double click the window with a mouse and it'll go into full screen mode filling your display, you can also set it soo it will default to full screen in the very same menu(Config>Emulation Settings>GS Window).
(02-13-2012, 10:27 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Don't really use window size as your display resolution, it has nothing to do with game scalling quality anyway and it'll always decrease couse borders of the window need to fill the screen otherwise your OS wouldn't be called windows. Just press Alt+Enter or double click the window with a mouse and it'll go into full screen mode filling your display, you can also set it soo it will default to full screen in the very same menu(Config>Emulation Settings>GS Window).
ok, thanks! so DBZ BT3 can't be started in a real 16:9 mode...may be better in a 4:3 mode...