DragonBall Z Budokai tenkaichi 3
You don't need to turn off CE, just those cheats you used previously. Simply unfreze them and restart this fight, then turn ON only those for current fight and turn off again after it.

It's just that most of story mode cheats can break other things in different fights and even menus etc.. You should generally turn on the cheat for story mode only for the fight it's ment to and turn it off after this fight. Yes it's a bother, but that's the only safe use of those cheats and reason I didn't add them to .pnach along with other safer cheats. Other use of story mode cheats can show random untested errors like one you just experienced. The game just store values for different stuff in different adresses for the story mode, not just characters stats that's why it can break stuff and that's why this cheat table is soooo long.

Edit: and I just tried and difficulty doesn't change adresses for those cheats, so it messed up only couse those previous cheats still being ON. Yet I repeat once more, story mode cheats should be used only for fight they're ment for, that's why I sorted those cheats by fights for every saga and soo on.

I was hoping "Make sure to unfreeze before saving to memory card. And generally freeze values only for proper fights." which should be in my cheat tables for story mode directly above first cheats would be enough, but maybe I was a bit unclear that using it differently can cause errorsWink.

Sponsored links

It is not working man,i start the emulator the game ,start the fight then go tto CE loat the CT and in the android saga cell HP is 0(
It does work =_=; you need to freeze the value when it changes(after the fight/map with characters loads lol) or if you really must do it before(which still can cause errors) edit it to any value you want if you freeze it before the fight loads the game stores different values in there which can be 0 or anything. Heh if it's 0 before you freeze it, what you expect? Freezing values makes them constantly change to value it had before freezing. Soo if your're doing it while the value is 0 it'll be set as 0 when the fight starts...>.>

Here have a little description how to use it.

dude when the fight starts all the values are 0 is nothing changing ,that means it doest read the values,and i have check in frieza saga is all working good
You freezed them before? (they have x in the squares?) if not, then your game did broke from abusing cheats that shouldn't be used all the time while you did and you probably are using savestates after you load/restart the game again soo the values are same you saved previously meaning >.<. Restart the game, load from NORMAL save(not using savestates) and try again(DO NOT load from savestate lol - savestate = more or less a memory dump, when you load it, all values get to same as they were before). And chill out, couse when you use something in a way you shouldn't it's your fault. And besides from what I see you're trying to cheat for your own benefit in an easy mode O.o... shame on you.
it doesn't work for me ,anyway thx for the cheats.
You're welcome. Through the cheats do work for me as I say. I actually were finding those cheats one by one myself while playing through full game again to make cpu stronger than on hard and fooling around. Also tested earlier today full android saga on easy and they did worked correctly.
In the end I can only advise to finish Cheat Engine tutorial or read it's help file to understand how those "codes" work and what they trully are and then trying again on not-yet-broken game as those "cheats" by itself doesn't change anything.
It's the user that sets the value and is able to freeze it.;] If the value of hp shows 0 inside cheat engine and in the game it shows normal hp, then you're simply looking at wrong fight;P. IE. there are 5 fights with Cell in android saga. My cheat table for story mode got Cell for those 5 different fights in 5 different adressesTongue(that's not me being an ass, that's how the game stores this data >.>). If you are at fight 3 and using cheats from fight 5 or something like that, they'll simply not work or even break something. That's why I gaved the title of the fight for the start of each different fight cheats>.<.
yes man i done it right ,i am at the last battle between gohan and cell ,but my value is still 0.do you have Ym?pc and i will give you teamviewer to see. 5 times i got to the point when we shoot kamehameha ,and i lose,i spin the LS but is no use.
I tell you one more time the value as 0 you see inside cheat engine isn't made by "cheat". Cheat engine just shows the value which is under the adress on it's "cheat" list/table. Soo I don't really care if you have there 0Tongue it only means the game have 0 under this adress. It's not caused by this "cheat". It could be if you have other cheats turned on(like I said only 1 for every fight and turn it on ONLY after the fight ALREADY start - if you're using those different way - you're using them wrong). I don't really care about explaining you this as you seem to "know better" - but understand that CHEAT ENGINE table doesn't have "CHEATS".

It stores adresses and under those adresses there are some values. In case of story mode those values changes for same adresses between different fights if you try to "cheat" few fights at once, bad things will happenTongue, if you're looking at different fight that happens in game - bad things will happen, if you'll activate cheat before the battle or keep it activated after the battle - also bad things will happen.

Nothing is caused by "my cheat" couse it's not a simple "cheat". Not gonna bother teaching you what are you looking at when the net is full of the info;].

I'll just give a quick example, couse I don't wanna ever return to that >.>
Android Saga
Fight 1 start:

^like you can see those chars from 1 fight have normal values, those below from fight 2 - have values as 0 - that's how it SHOULD BE!
Now let's turn 2 fight

Now those chars previously had 0 will have normal values couse adresses for fight #2 get proper values only from fight #2, same like #1 fight from #1 adresses.

Better example(fight 3 of android saga btw):

You can see I set values for exactly WHAT I WANTED(ever saw char having 15 bars of hp? or 666 hp and ki at same time naturally without cheating?)
Soo like you see those aren't cheats to be simply activated and forget. Cheat Engine should be used by people who actually KNOW what they're doing;]. All(nearly - there are very few duplicates) adresses for this story mode are DIFFERENT for EACH fight. You can't just turn it all and be happy. You don't know what you're doing - don't do it. Those "cheats" seem to be too complicated for youTongue. Sad but true. The 0 as value when you play in fight X while looking at cheat for fight Y is NORMAL, I don't need any proof of that. It would only proof you don't understand what are you trying to do. >.>

Last to proove it's working at last fight gohan vs cell

^ also it shows nicely that previous battle "codes" now store completely different data, and next fight "codes" store 0's - that's why I repeat like to mule that you shouldn't use more than the codes to the proper fight even if at times "they worked">.<. If it screw your savegame, your own fault for doing it.

And yeah it's PAL version(althrough I have cheat tables for both - NTSC tooTongue) and even set the stupid difficulty to easy just to prove it's working as it should as long as you used it correctly and you didn't messed your game from abusing clearly "unsafe" cheats;].
i know how CE works .but i cannot seen to get it to work no matter what i try.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)