FFX-2 question
I really liked X-2 as well due to the battle system and it was great how much you could customize your battle party. I viewed it not as a game by itself but a Final Fantasy X expansion. The side quests and missions were fun and it is a great way to see how Spira has evolved post-Sin.

Sponsored links

ahh, positive and negative comments about the games.. hmmm, better try it. maybe ill like it or maybe not, its the storyline that i am really after for playing games. the nice gameplay is just additional fun for me. ill just post if i liked them or not.

as for ffx2, i liked the gameplay and the battle system. the transformation thing is kinda nice at first, but maybe if i got used looking at it, i might not like them . haha,
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh
Before I played that game I had heard many negative comments about it, too. But I decide to play it anyway, because I love FFX sooooo much. I felt that FFX is too short, imagined what game to play after completing FFX-2, and wondered why Square does not develop FFX-3. Well, after finishing FFX-2, I was relieved there's no FFX-3. If there were, it would be the last title in the Final Fantasy series I play.
Quote:it would be the last title in the Final Fantasy series I play.

happened to me with FFXII, and I didn't even finish it Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
whoa.. are those two games that worst????? ive already bought ffXII and tried it and the cgi movies work well with my emulator. does this mean i might also regret why i bought these two games?? Sad
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

You'll see it for yourself. Would be glad to see your opinion here after you complete FFX-2.

For the FFXII, I bought the disc about 6 months ago, but did not have time to play. I just watch the opening scene only. After my work is done, maybe I'll give it a shot.
FFX-2 some hate, others love, it generally isn't a bad game, just FFX fans didn't get what they expectedTongue.

FFXII is overally nice, graphic, music, even story, the world is kind of comeback of some old ideas, maybe a bit like FFVI and previous ones. Has similar battle system like Dragon Age series if anyone know itTongue, meaning most fights are pretty automatic especially late in the game, and your input ends at getting right setup eventually correcting it during the fight - like with FFX-2 some will love that, other will say it's the worst ever. Unfortunately running around through same locations over and over again especially while doing hunts and sidequests is very irritating, also most people probably will gave up over killing ultimate monsters couse it's mostly playing itself when you get proper setup(=easy), just takes a damn long time to get 10m hp downTongue. (Normal, uncheated and not heavily exping party can spend like an hour to get ultimate hunt...=_=; and it's not really soo epic to watch either, especially that there are is other boss with similar attacks.)
(07-05-2011, 11:38 AM)Chedeo Wrote: does this mean i might also regret why i bought these two games?? Sad

Just play them and draw your own conclusions Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ahm ok, ill try them out, ff12 runs well on pcsx2 i think while i was testing it last night, as for ffx2, ill just skip the fmv's and watch them in youtube instead, so that i dont get irritated with the very slow fmvs. Smile

also, any suggestions on good games, either beat em up or rpg?

Well, if you like games with a, should I say, "Japanese charm", you could try "RAW DANGER!". It's been on sale at GameStop for 2 dollars... Almost ever since it came out. That or its predecessor, "Disaster Report" (which actually runs fine on the emulator save a missing cursor).

It also contains a black Asian cop and tons of blonde Asians.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...