Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
actually it is quite easy:
1) you start mymc-gui
2) open the memcard that contains the saves (eg: Mcd001.ps2)
3) select the save (eg: "FF10 [01] 21:16 ...")
4) press export and save it as .psu file
That is the file that i am looking for

nevertheless I think I have fixed those issues but testing would be required

Sponsored links

Thanks for the tips, finally managed to get mymc working. I have attached both an unmodified and a modified Psu files. I hope they help and let me know if i can send you anything else. Really hoping you can help me out Smile I would be happy to test any changes you have made aswell Smile

Attached Files
.rar   FFX.rar (Size: 22,04 KB / Downloads: 227)
After long time I have a new update. The GUI has been ported to Qt. The only downside is that two DLL files are required. The benefits are increased GUI speed, new features and easier maintainability.

But this version is not just a port but also has a new feature: Battle modification.
You can modify health, boosts, conditions and some other things while being in battle.
Just one tick + save and an enemy has been removed from battle (no Exp in this case).
Or make your opponent extremly tough.
Keep in mind that this feature has to be used with care: There is some help when in that section.

Additionally it has many bugs fixed (especially weapons).

But as always it is best to save your game.

Have fun
HELP!

I used this program earlier, and after a while, I only have Tidus that's able to battle, and when I go to the character list, it's only Tidus and Yuna who's names are white. Others are grayed out!
I really don't want to restart the game ;-;

All my numbers and such are same for every character, aeon, weapon and all that good stuff...
tell me what you have done to do this.
which version of this program did you use?
which ffx version did you use?
best is to also sent me the save game using "mymc".
How does this thing work?
I have PCSX2 v1.0.0 and WinXP+SP3 and try to run the Editor v2.0. Start game, open Editor and then what? I'm a bit stupid here, but do I have to extract the editor in a specific folder? because all stats are shown as zero.
@neosildrake
no specific folder needed. once FFX is running you can start the editor. if values do not match hit "reload", "reload section" or "reload all".
if this does not work, please tell me which version you are running because I have not heard of any that is not working.
make sure that you have not renamed the pcsx2 executable
(03-19-2013, 06:06 PM)ZHawk Wrote: @neosildrake
no specific folder needed. once FFX is running you can start the editor. if values do not match hit "reload", "reload section" or "reload all".
if this does not work, please tell me which version you are running because I have not heard of any that is not working.
make sure that you have not renamed the pcsx2 executable

As written, I have FFX EU PAL German SCES-50492, PCSX2 v1.0.0 and FFXEditor v2.0. I put a desktopshot with it in attachments. As you can see, nada. Added the log datei for the boottable as attachment too, just in case.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 15,03 KB / Downloads: 340)
1) try to run it as admin.
2) does v1.0.7 show any data?
(03-19-2013, 09:21 PM)ZHawk Wrote: 1) try to run it as admin.
2) does v1.0.7 show any data?

1. I run my pc as admin.
2. version 1.07 works! so far that is. a few errors concerning items in the german version, f.e. the Mars Sigil in the Editor is actually the Saturn Sigil in game and the Venus Sigil in the Editor is the Mars Sigil in game. But that's nothing that a few try outs can't take care of. thank you.^^

But why does versoion 2.0 not work...? maybe something to do with the dll data?