This program allows you to view your folder memory cards.
- It scans the memcards folder for folder memory cards and display them in a dropdownlist
- The program creates a list of all of your save games(per memory card)and displaying them in a dropdownlist using the game name not the folder name
- Selecting a game from the list,display all of the saves you have for that game in the currently selected card and it also displays the game id
- You can copy,move and delete your saves(for safety,the saves are deleted to the recycle bin,not directly)
- It also displays the date of "last saved" for each save
- It automatically determines what you use(portable or installer version of pcsx2)
You must place it in the pcsx2 directory
- Fix a bug...while using Move\Delete...the list of saves for the current game did not update.
- Added a feature to automatically select the same game while switching between cards if the game save exist in the other card
- Now it scan the memcards folder and display all of the cards in the drop down list(regardless of how deep(sub folder)the foldermemorycard is)
- Displays at the bottom the location of the card(useful of the feature above)
- Now you can drop folders to the gui and it will copy\move them to the selected card...keep in mind that this feature accept only folders that are actually saves and skips everything that is not