GSdx
Yeah "misc > close gs window on esc" worked in older GSdx dx9 but not the latest ones.

Sponsored links

(06-08-2009, 09:04 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Yeah "misc > close gs window on esc" worked in older GSdx dx9 but not the latest ones.

I confirm that I've checked this option, and it doesn't have any effect.
At the moment, I've got to use the ESC, ALT F4 then CTRL V combo...
Everything else works like a charm, so It does not bother me.

By the way, I have a little question : why is DX10 version faster than DX9 ? I've been told that this performance thing was nothing more than an false ad by Microsoft to sell Vista...

Can somebody explain me ?
uh basically DX10 has more features that Gabest is making use of and results in easier (more efficient) emulation and ends up in faster speeds, pixel shader 4.0 however I dont think makes much difference. The same happens with SSE4.1 or SSSE3 versions they simply have more instructions that can be useful for emulation but this ones work for all OSes instead (as soon as the hardware support them) Tongue

There was a better explanation of the features used somewhere but cant find it sorry Tongue
is there a way to solve the graphic problems with Genji in hardware mode (half of the screen has a post process white colour or something ?in software mode it's ok.
God of war 2 is ghosting on directx10 (hardware)
My pc: Core 2 Duo E7200 2,53ghz (overclocked to 3,0ghz)
/ 4GB DDR2 667 / Geforce 8600gt 512mb

[Image: assinaturaforummi1.jpg]
Wow, Gabest, how can you remove the strange black line on Yuna in FFX.If you do this eariler, I can have a more wonderful moive.Thanks a lot.
Ok ! Thank you for the explainations Shadow Lady. And thank you for your welcoming in general : I'm new here, and it's always great to feel welcomed, even though I'm a newbie ;-)

May I ask one more thing ? I've noticed glitches on 2D objects, like on some texts, 2D background, etc. When I was using ePSXe a long time ago, it was solved by disabling the texture filtering on 2D objects. But here, even if texture filtering is off, I have the following problem :

Is there a way to solve this ? Again, it's not a big problem. I'm so happy to be able to play my PS2 games again !
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7154-page-1.html

is the 'half-screen-not-rendered' in Digimon Rumble Arena 2 a gsDX prob ? if so - can it be fixed in the future ?
(06-09-2009, 02:07 AM)edu_dudu Wrote: God of war 2 is ghosting on directx10 (hardware)

Only with non native resolutions,use native or live with it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-09-2009, 08:27 AM)Tetram Wrote: I've noticed glitches on 2D objects, like on some texts, 2D background, etc. When I was using ePSXe a long time ago, it was solved by disabling the texture filtering on 2D objects. But here, even if texture filtering is off, I have the following problem :

Is there a way to solve this ? Again, it's not a big problem. I'm so happy to be able to play my PS2 games again !

uhm I dont remember KH looking like that Tongue

Well most problems like that can be solved using the "native" checkbox in GSdx config usually (or just trying another internal resolution combination might work), for some other games it's only fixed using software mode or DX10 against DX9 or the opposite or even using ZeroGS as Graphics plugin. Sometimes but less likely turning off speedhacks can work.