GSdx
I have 2 problems with plugins since the beginning. One is missing parts of models especially in parts of ass Smile )in db budokai tenkachi 3, and second is gray stripes (this is artifacts loking like the shadows) in the lotr third age(when game loads at the first time image is ok, when i move the errors appear). Both games working good in software mode. I see that performance is improved once again, and rest working near the perfect. One bug is that god of war 2 looks crappy on non native res (when native res is disabled the main character is blurry and doubled). Kingdom hearts 2 looks and working avesome even in higher resolutions.

Sponsored links

Hi Gabest.

I don't know if you've seen this.

It seems it is affecting more games than these ones.
It's probably because the scaling was changed, when I fixed it for vp2.
Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 3 - Round Summer [Limited Edition][J]

This one could be a problem with the emulator, same output on HW/SW and similar on ZeroGS (it has some sort of tiling error).

There seems to be some misplacement, is weird, the game was made by FC02 (like Aikagi), it might be the same problem with those strange rectagunlar areas, FMVs play fine.

D3D9 (HW & SW):

Attached Files
.7z   Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 3 - Round Summer [Limited Edition] - GS dump.7z (Size: 2,8 MB / Downloads: 273)
(08-13-2009, 11:39 PM)Gabest Wrote: It's probably because the scaling was changed, when I fixed it for vp2.

I see. So there's no way to fix it? Sad
You could use older GSdx revisions, r1591 was the one that changed vp2 if i recall correctly so try an older one than that.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I know that, I still have old revisions saved around somewhere.

I just wanted to know if it can be fixed, so I could hope to play these games with msaa someday Smile. If it can't be helped, well, bad luck I guess Tongue2
New build(1611)-(1617) has issues with FF12.. Holes in the ground and see through walls. checked it with different builds of Pcsx2 and the issue is with the Gsdx.. Only shows up on certain places. once i fiqure out how too upload a picture to the forrum ill post it.
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
What's the latest revision under pcsx2 version 1621 thing for. A new pcsx2 exe? It says need msvcr100.dll not found reinstalling application may fix this problem. I have c++ 2008 thing from the first page.
(08-14-2009, 08:13 AM)vni Wrote: What's the latest revision under pcsx2 version 1621 thing for. A new pcsx2 exe? It says need msvcr100.dll not found reinstalling application may fix this problem. I have c++ 2008 thing from the first page.

If you bothered to look 10 posts up:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post...l#pid69292
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post...l#pid69293
[Image: newsig.jpg]