GSdx
Oh... yeah I guess it should say "1x: use custom internal" or maybe just hide the custom if you have a scaling other 1x selected to be more notorious or something Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(10-18-2010, 06:46 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Oh... yeah I guess it should say "1x: use custom internal" or maybe just hide the custom if you have a scaling other 1x selected to be more notorious or something Tongue2

Yeah or use a couple of radio buttons to select between Custom and Scaling.

On an unrelated note, there seems to be a bug with FFX and software mode when the screen "cracks" at the start of a battle and during some Overdrive sequences (Observed during Anima's "Oblivion") whereby the top left corner of the image is partially obscured by black blocks.

[Image: Final%20Fantasy%20X%20International%20%2....00%5D.png]

I would be using Hardware mode ideally but since Nova/Armageddon don't look right I chose to use software while I recorded a battle against Nemesis.

Also I've noticed that NTSC videos made by GSdx have their framerate set to 60 instead of 59.94. This causes A/V sync issues unless you manually correct it and it should be an easy fix. In addition to this, when recording a progressive scan source, the video correctly has a framerate of 25/30fps but it has each frame written twice so it's twice as long as it should be.
Specs in Profile
What Gsdx is the latest version and where can i get it ?
the latest version is on the latest beta 0.9.7
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
i can confirm that black square on Yuki's shot, happens here as well with software mode ;p
Is it just me or the newest beta GSdx(SSE2 DX9 HW r3693)don't work with Star Ocean 3.
It crashed almost every time after everything(going to another part of dungeon,during battle after some attack or after battle).
PCSX2 crash and it says that the reason is GSDX.

All of the settings are set to default,no hacks and the Tri-Ace game fix is enabled.It only works fine in software mode but that's really slow even for testing/creating cheats(not playing)...without cheats it also crash in hardware mode.
Houdy!!!! i'm having some.... confusions with the latest GSDX SSE4 plugin (0.1.16 from the latest beta r3878) and the game Tales Of Abyss.

For what i've seen this plugin allows certain "hacks" like Bloom offset, which would come PERFECT for the game. But.....for some reason i dont see these options.

The plugin settings are as follow:
Renderer: Direct3D10 (hardware)
Interlacing: none

D3D internal res: 1600x1600
Texture Filtering: on

My computer's specs:
C2D [email protected]
2GB RAM DDR2 800MHZ
XFX Geforce GTS 250 1GB

I really don't want to switch to the internal res, and for what i've seen the hacks really help with the offset, any help would be appreciated.

Oh, i'll upload a pic of the plugin configuration aswell
[Image: 2023580a3f.jpg]

Check the attachments aswell, there's a bmp of the example and the .gs file in the rar

Attached Files
.rar   Desktop.rar (Size: 4,65 MB / Downloads: 163)
You need to add a new line "allowhacks = 1" without quotes to the GSdx.ini file so the hacks appear on the settings.
Already did (thank you btw), but apparently the Offset hack doesn't work, no matter if i enable it through the ini or the plugin's options.....

Skipdraw Hack seems to work, although it makes the game much darker, any solutions to this? I wouldn't mind playing the game darker (just have to get used to it), but now that i see this posibility, i'd like to know Smile
Yeah those options aren't enabled by default cause they're too unpredictable and work depending a lot on game/scene showing (like in this game). Try playing with native resolution or software renderer Tongue2