GSdx
(02-25-2015, 11:29 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: Here's a quote I found on an old blog post in the dev blog that Air made when they implemented borderless fullscreen:

I wonder if that means they left some code in there that you can work with Blyss?

Was that a subtle way of reminding me? XD

TBH I forgot. I'll add it to my todolist with the Lylipad thing. I've had real life stuff happening, so I've barely been online for a few days.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Haha I guess. I was just rummaging through the dev blog and I saw that post and I thought it'd be useful. Laugh
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(02-25-2015, 02:53 PM)rama Wrote: Kamijou Touma:
The "fixing" process involves finding out what exactly happens. That means a lot of questions for you to answer, sorry Smile
So far we know it's a rendering issue and it could be GSdx basic GS emulation. It's starting to look a bit like a core issue though.
Definitely an interesting bug.

yeah i understand i'm just trying to make it so there are less questions that need to be asked Tongue

sorry if my initial post sounded rude
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz (Overclock 3.7GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
(02-25-2015, 02:53 PM)rama Wrote: Definitely an interesting bug.

did some more "testing". i'm there too. sorta interesting. dumpgui is useless to me. somehow doesn't render it. and nothing to see or read in there. (i'll fiddle with it a lil to make it usable. already cleaned the gui up a lil bit). and... for pure interest...

a composite of 2 glitch frames outta a gsreplay (with some old version of gsdx tho).

and that came outta the same... just like that.

it renders it somehow. it's perhaps not a core issue. i just dunno where the garbage is coming from. Smile
hmm that first picture the characters are still not rendered like in the pc version i have although it could be that way by design (pc version doesn't support controller which is why i bought the ps2 version x.x)
what kinda settings are you using to get it to render that well?
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
i didn't use any settings. it's just a lucky gs dump run thru a default gsreplay. and... if you have the pc you can use a keymapper like joy2key to map the controller to the keyboard. Wink
hmm will look into joy2key

hope someone can find out why the game is doing this
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
(02-22-2015, 11:09 AM)schiaritijc Wrote: Can someone please compile a SSE2 version of this plugin (for Enthusia)? Thx!
Old is the included source compiled; new is the patch applied to the current source.
I would suggest using JoyToKey instead of joy2key. JoyToKey is shareware that's regularly updated and joy2key is an open source program who's last 'update' was about two years ago. FWIW I'm pretty sure dabore meant to recommend JoyToKey.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
ofc. when you google it it shows up. that's about that. Wink