GSdx
(02-24-2015, 01:54 AM)iMineLink Wrote: Just trying...does anybody know why is GSdx in ZoE2 rendering on screen transparent objects that are hidden by walls? The issue appears only in hardware mode, but my life will change a bit in better if that's going to be fix'd.
This seems similar to what happens in GTA games.

Ideally with a more advanded OGL plugin progress could be possible..

Sponsored links

BUMP no one paying any attention to this gsdx issue http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...SLUS-20978 >.>?
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz (Overclock 3.7GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
(02-24-2015, 09:02 PM)Kamijou Touma Wrote: BUMP no one paying any attention to this gsdx issue http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Report-Power-Drome-NTSC-U-SLUS-20978 >.>?

Have you tried setting GSdx to "Direct3D11 (Software)" so it always uses software rendering, instead of switching with F9?

Are there any warnings or errors printed when the bug occurs?
yes.
there are no errors or warnings printed when the bug occurs.

ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
Failed to get net adapter?

Should not be related but:
Do you use Dev9null? if not try it.
It's not related. I have the same issues. It's not even a GSdx issue as ZeroGS does it as well.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Tried all rounding and clamping modes?
the network adapter thing can be ignored
i use DEV9ghzdrk.dll for .hack//fragment project by coldbird the only reason why it fails to get network adapter is cause i don't have a ethernet cable plugged in ... this is a laptop after all (a very powerful one at that)

as for any other questions refer to this compatibility report before you ask anything else

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Power-Dro...#pid433024

i really don't feel like answering anymore questions more than i have to

if any of your questions have not been answered on that page then ask away

otherwise please avoid asking anything that can be answered by that compatibility report

i'd rather the issue get fixed quickly then have it dragged out by questions
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
(10-07-2014, 10:05 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah, I am planning to look into the exclusive fullscreen thing whenever I get my dev environment installed again.

Here's a quote I found on an old blog post in the dev blog that Air made when they implemented borderless fullscreen:
Jake Stine Wrote:We're still leaving the door open for adding optional support for exclusive mode fullscreen...

I wonder if that means they left some code in there that you can work with Blyss?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Kamijou Touma:
The "fixing" process involves finding out what exactly happens. That means a lot of questions for you to answer, sorry Smile
So far we know it's a rendering issue and it could be GSdx basic GS emulation. It's starting to look a bit like a core issue though.
Definitely an interesting bug.