GSdx
The ideal games are
1/ you're not EE limited neither VU so you're clearly GS limited Tongue2
2/ you're not GPU limited. Don't push the upscaling too much. I would say either high polygon count or lots of draw call.

Which come to a dumb question:
Is the opengl renderer slow in heavy scene/big upscaling (GPU limited) or light scene/low upscaling (CPU limited).

Sponsored links

(04-15-2015, 07:18 PM)ssakash Wrote: Okay, I will do it fast as possible. The three states can be had as a blank checkbox , a squared check box and a ticked one. If I recall correctly, another Hw Hack also used the same format.

how goes this update to adding this to ui? or are they in there already and i just not seeing it? or did trying to keep this consistent start some other issue?

just curious as i have been reading and the thread and been talk of changing everything to drop down menus?.
Forum screwed up my nice formatting. Give me a minute to redo it.

In shadow of the colossus.

EE limited(EE% at 97%+)
-------------------------------
D3D11
94-97 fps

openGL
93-95 fps

openGL vertex_storage = 1
95-98

GS limited(using 6x upscaling)
(which would mean it's not gs limited :|)
-------------------------------------
D3D11
46-47fps

openGL
28fps (major texture issues)

openGL vertex_storage = 1
29 fps (major texture issues)

There's also a bug with selecting the resolution in openGL as well. I had to increase it while direct3d was enabled then switch back to openGL to get it to work.
(04-21-2015, 07:58 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: how goes this update to adding this to ui? or are they in there already and i just not seeing it? or did trying to keep this consistent start some other issue?

just curious as i have been reading and the thread and been talk of changing everything to drop down menus?.

He got stalled trying to resolve it being backwards.

Maybe I should do it?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
i see no rush, i just curious. seeing i got zero clue when comes to programing things. curious to what game i have they fix issues with, and i to lazy to manual edit an ini file hah
What about my suggestion in this post? Do I misunderstand it?
(04-21-2015, 07:58 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: how goes this update to adding this to ui?
the commit is ready and just need to cross check and send the PR.

(04-21-2015, 09:56 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: He got stalled trying to resolve it being backwards.

Maybe I should do it?

you did say that, you will check whether the new UI variable conditional statement plan will work (or) not. you didn't reply about that yet ? so, I'm still waiting for your reply.

(04-22-2015, 04:41 AM)xemnas99 Wrote: What about my suggestion in this post? Do I misunderstand it?
TBH, your post was a little enigmatic. you should explain your idea better
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It's very simple. It just converts the values. I don't understand what you want me to explain. But I might misunderstand it. In that case, you can just tell me why my code won't work.
I see, I understand what you're trying to do.

you are using the code which are responsible for transferring the variable into the control (transferring the value of Userhacks_align_sprite_X into IDC_ALIGN_SPRITE) as a parameter. which might also affect the ones who are manually configuring in the GSDX.ini file. the way I want is to only make the variable change (or) switch for the UI variable (for those who are using the checkbox). hence, I don't think it would be Ideal.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It(the conditional with a second variable) will work, it's just gonna be messy and having two variables for the same hack is bleh.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD