GSdx
I always use most compatible settings... pcsx2 runs well on my cpu.

There isn't manual game fixes for this game, but no problem, i will play in my original hardware, now i'm playing onimusha 3, there are a lot of years since I played this game and I love it.

But original hardware looks very bad in my TV, even with component cable (y, cb, cr).

I whould like to play onimusha 4 in my PC because pcsx2 can give you the best quality.

But I only can give thanks to all these people that can make possible to play my favourite games in pcsx2 with high quality.

Now I am dusting my old ps2 to play onimusha 4.

These days i was playing onimusha 1, 2, 3 in pcsx2, with a quality that my real ps2 never give me. Thanks to all people that make this possible.

Merry christmas.

Sponsored links

Hi,
for Onimusha 4 the issue is the widescreen hack. (at least for me)

If you really want to play this game in 16/9 untick the widescreen hacks in pcsx2 and run the Widescreen.exe application wich is somewhere in this forum.
Thank you very much.

It's working disabling widescreen hacks in pcsx2.

Thnak you very very much.

I do not know how to thank you.

You've cheered me this Christmas
I reproduced 1 crash on onimusha 3. I'm searching the bad revision.
I didn't find the first bad revision. It must be quite old. Anyway, I pushed a fix for onimusha, could you test it.
Doesn't compile
Error 38 error C2780: '_Ty std::min(std::initializer_list<_Elem>)' : expects 1 arguments - 2 provided D:\pcsx2\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp 348
Error 37 error C2780: 'const _Ty &std::min(const _Ty &,const _Ty &,_Pr)' : expects 3 arguments - 2 provided D:\pcsx2\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp 348
Error 39 error C2782: 'const _Ty &std::min(const _Ty &,const _Ty &)' : template parameter '_Ty' is ambiguous D:\pcsx2\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp 348
Error 36 error C2784: '_Ty std::min(std::initializer_list<_Elem>,_Pr)' : could not deduce template argument for 'std::initializer_list<_Elem>' from 'int' D:\pcsx2\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp 348
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry it must be good now.
is there a way to use MSAA using opengl?
I know most people will say now: just use FXAA.
I would, but it decreases image quality.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

MSAA currently doesn't work in OGL unfortunately.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thank you very much @gregory, but your fix for Onimusha 3 doesn't seems to work properly.

If you use x2 native resolution or 3x native, or so, it seems that image quality it's native resolution, do not increase internal resolution in this game, (it works fine with others games).

The game doesn't crash now if you select 60Hz pal mode, but I think it's because the game it's working in native resolution.

So I have selected "custom" internal resolution to try if it works, but again I you select a value superior to 1024 pcsx2 crashes.

Thank you very much for your effords.

P.D: tested with latest revision v1.3.1-1588-g191453d 2015-12-28 22:05:01