GSdx
(08-19-2016, 10:03 AM)gregory Wrote: Don't use the directX renderer of GSdx, and select openGL instead. I'm sorry, but Dx renderer doesn't support depth effect at all. If I change it for this game, it will break others games. If you really want to keep the limited directx renderer, keep the older build that is working fine for you.
PCSX2 team Hello, thank you for your advice and also his kindness, well now I will continue testeando more games than the game and dimensioned, I'll start with the game "good of war 1 and 2," I'll call that details meeting ...

I wish you much joy and so continue PCSX2 team, I admire a lot and I thank you again for so immensely good emulator playstation 2 ... Good see you soon thanks and a hug to all ...

Sponsored links

its been months since I bothered to update pcsx2 git build, so updated today and noticed 2 new options opengl AF and large frame buffer, and PCSX2 auto defaulted to AVX as opposed to SSE2, like it did with the other builds, I normal put in on SSE4 thought, did intital detect of plugins defualt change or something?
(08-24-2016, 09:56 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: did intital detect of plugins defualt change or something?

Yes, it was changed so the default selection was more appropriate for your CPU/GPU, so no more SSE2 and DX9 selection on a modern system
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

ah? but would AVX2 the appropriate plugin for a 6700k I leave as is and see how it goes
well, maybe, but AVX2 was causing problems (possibly AVX too on skylake) and had little benefit over AVX, so I think that's why that one was chosen. I believe the idea of reducing the number of GSDX builds was talked about, not sure if it has already been done.

yah i think that skylake problem happen on only some chips, cause I dont have any issue that were reported with it.
(08-24-2016, 10:58 PM)refraction Wrote: well, maybe, but AVX2 was causing problems (possibly AVX too on skylake) and had little benefit over AVX, so I think that's why that one was chosen.  I believe the idea of reducing the number of GSDX builds was talked about, not sure if it has already been done.

No it wasn't done already. Maybe we could wait Zen release. They will support all new instructions set, if the chip is good various people will upgrade.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Others setting allow to see the repartition of the various instruction set.
I can't believe there's still somebody who doesn't have SSE2 lol

(08-25-2016, 12:35 AM)refraction Wrote: I can't believe there's still somebody who doesn't have SSE2 lol

i'd guess this stat doesn't even matter. it's a guessed value. think of people removed from the stat due to inactivity. 0.04% i assume 'measured' and being pre SSE3 is something odd tho. same as 2% pre SSE4a.
(08-25-2016, 12:35 AM)refraction Wrote: I can't believe there's still somebody who doesn't have SSE2 lol

I have a 486  8mhz lying around someplace i pretty sure it dont have SSE2 i am so sure the 486 8 mhz if one was able to get pcsx2 even START on it would melt the cpu and release smoke that would some how say "pcsx2 was here and conquered"   Biggrin