GSdx
Something is forcing vsync on the active window, that might be the tvout flag, going to remove it, no one needs svideo output anyway.

Sponsored links

(04-18-2009, 11:49 AM)Gabest Wrote: Something is forcing vsync on the active window, that might be the tvout flag, going to remove it, no one needs svideo output anyway.

Thanks it works now(I hope)
I got a problemSad :
In Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter there are some strange textures, i think it's
something with shades, highlights or reflections. It's not showing on dx9 but in
dx9 there are some black textures (less but still bad) and there are some
transparent textures and for some reason when i replay the .gs file(with the
.dll that i use in the emulator), it looks like in the DX9.
I've put a file with my settings in the attachment in case I've set something
wrongly someone tell me.
Oh and btw I'd rather you'll fix it in the DX10 version.

Attached Files
.7z   BOFDQsnaps.7z (Size: 4,22 MB / Downloads: 188)
i got a prob with KH 2. cant get the graphics right. heres pic and info thx to vsub.
"The first image is with Log Z enabled and the second is with Log Z disabled but now I see that enabling it fixes places and damages other and disabling it fixes the damaged but damages those that are fixed with Log Z enabled."
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=17268
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=17269

what can i do? i really wanna play that game.
Thanks Gabest, the new version fixed the crash i had in Persona 3 when i traveled to "Iwatodai Station"!
Can you work on Z.O.E or even Skygunner please? Unsure
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
Hey Gabest, was wondering if you could look into Persona 4, it has distorted shadows on characters( their shadows are half displayed or totaly missing) Thanks inadvance
ps..i would provide a picture but cant work out how to put it in this message Sad
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
That is a mutligame issue if you are talking about the weird shadows with multiple levels of transparency
(04-19-2009, 11:24 AM)omnikam Wrote: ps..i would provide a picture but cant work out how to put it in this message Sad
you put them as attachments Smile (but your problem could be what Register says Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
So let me ask for a clarification, Shadow of the colossus is overall best emulated by the old "gdsx10" compared to the last version, considering the so-called sun washout effect and all?

Is that possible? That doesn't sound right.